Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RickyVoorhees
    replied
    I wouldn't mind seeing LJ in Orange & Blue Cut Lamont Jordan to make room see what Johnson still has left. . .

Leave a comment:

• Dpaparelli
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    We would need him for a goal line/3rd down back. doesnt need to block or catch. we have no goal line treat. i think he is needed badly on this team especially after the dismal preformance this past monday.
    I know hes underutilized by are you forgetting about hillis? reminds me of our coaches

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by LastGoodScene View Post
    The same Larry Johnson that can't pass block, can't catch, is averaging a spectacular 2.7 YPC, 30 years old and about as washed up as LaMont Jordan?
    We would need him for a goal line/3rd down back. doesnt need to block or catch. we have no goal line treat. i think he is needed badly on this team especially after the dismal preformance this past monday.

Leave a comment:

• LastGoodScene
    replied
    The same Larry Johnson that can't pass block, can't catch, is averaging a spectacular 2.7 YPC, 30 years old and about as washed up as LaMont Jordan?

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Snarfalicious View Post
    It would be a nice piece to the puzzle if he checks his issues at the door. He would only get about 7 touches a game, and he could make something happen in our ZBS/PBS. Also, pair the addition of him with a Hamilton benching and a Hochstein starting, and we might be cooking with fire.
    Agree. I'm all for it, but if not, oh well. Knowshon, Buck, LJ sounds pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Markymarkuss777
    replied
    I hope we get him!

Leave a comment:

• Snarfalicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Well I believe the official waiver claim deadline for him was 4pm ET today for him, so he's an official free agent, free to meet with and sign with a team of his choice.

He said he'd be willing to join a team and be a backup..Imagine Knowshon, Buck, and Johnson. That could our own earth(LJ) wind(CB) and fire(KM). I believe he could be the spark to get our running game going again, I hope we get him :go:
    It would be a nice piece to the puzzle if he checks his issues at the door. He would only get about 7 touches a game, and he could make something happen in our ZBS/PBS. Also, pair the addition of him with a Hamilton benching and a Hochstein starting, and we might be cooking with fire.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Well I believe the official waiver claim deadline for him was 4pm ET today for him, so he's an official free agent, free to meet with and sign with a team of his choice.

He said he'd be willing to join a team and be a backup..Imagine Knowshon, Buck, and Johnson. That could our own earth(LJ) wind(CB) and fire(KM). I believe he could be the spark to get our running game going again, I hope we get him :go:

Leave a comment:

• 22cannon
    replied
    Originally posted by Momentum View Post
    2.5 mil plus 500k roster bonus next year for a guy that has his best days behind hm
    Thats pretty cheap these days if you keep up with current contracts

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Next stop for Larry Johnson .

Leave a comment:

• Momentum
    replied
    2.5 mil plus 500k roster bonus next year for a guy that has his best days behind hm

Leave a comment:

• BRICK38T
    replied
    Three words...... GET LARRY JOHNSON!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    I said something about this in another thread, but I think the Packers will make a run at LJ. They were inquiring about LJ and Tony Gonzales 2 years ago, but the asking price was too high. With all the problems they have running the ball consistently, he seems like a logical fit.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by ND Bronco Fan View Post
    I thought this thread was worth bumping in light of LJ's current situation. Rumors were flying a while ago............granted they were just that, rumors but maybe Denver had an interest.
    We dont need or want him. McD will not want another trouble maker on this team. I do see someone like Jacksonville picking him up or Arizona. Jacksonville could use him to spell out MJD. Arizona needs a good RB.

LJ is an outstanding back. He just needs a good team. He was the only thing on that team, and when he is all you got they will stack the box and win easily.

IF we for some unknown reason sign him, i wouldnt be upset. I think we could calm him down. He could also help us win more. He is better than Back and Jordan. Our O-Line would make him outstanding.

Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• ND Bronco Fan
    replied
    I thought this thread was worth bumping in light of LJ's current situation. Rumors were flying a while ago............granted they were just that, rumors but maybe Denver had an interest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X