• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ Raji, My 1st Round Pick Wish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM3AmHWAGEg
    :salute!:
    Originally posted by darth-hideous
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

congratulations on your promotion....

I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
      congratulations on your promotion....

I guess.
      What do you mean?
      Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.

Comment

I'd love to see one of our DT's do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAs7UtO5-S4&NR=1

Comment

As much as i want beanie wells i think this should be our pick. we need to trade down to get him i dont think he is top fifteen.. its all just a guess before the postseason though he could sky rocket even more

DJ Raji Mays and Wells are players we need. although if we could trade down and pick up a third and then try to move back up in the 2nd witha fifth would be cool too
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Do you think we have a chance to get him, before some other team does?
            sigpic
            Props to Peerless^
            Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
            Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
            Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
            Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
              at this point yes well see after the combine
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

He's projected to go 8th overall and we are picking 12th, so it's not like it is impossible. On the other hand, his draft stock could rise after the combine and he may become top 5.

Comment

San Francisco might take him to be their NT.

Comment

This guy will help us much more than a 1st round safety, for example. Of course DTs need time to develop but we need this big guy to stop the run somehow. Our DL has huge holes and we need to fix it more than anything else. A 2nd round safety like Rashad Johnson or Patrick Chung would already improve our secondary. MLB is not a top priority if we move DJ Williams or sign a free agent like J. Vilma.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree, we need d-line guys top priority unless we can get a guy like Jonathon Ringer. But I say Defense is bigger priority right now.

Comment

The vast majority of mocks don't have him going early so we could easily move back and get him unless he has a ridiculous combine then expect him to go in the 20's. Even though I realize D line is probably where we are weakest I don't think it's our biggest need and I don't think we should use any of our first 3 picks on D line.

Read this: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=131122

KNOWSHON ROCKWELL MORENO
                        OUR NEXT MR. 2000

ROBERT AYERS
                        BRINGIN THA RUCKUS TO DENVER

Originally posted by Chidoze
                        John Elway had a good time screwing the Raiders when he played, now that he's retired, it's the Raiderette's turn.

Comment

I don't know much about this kid. From the initial clip posted on this thread I see a lot of strength and explosiveness, but I also see a ton of missed tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                            I don't know much about this kid. From the initial clip posted on this thread I see a lot of strength and explosiveness, but I also see a ton of missed tackles.
                            Missed tackles aren't nearly as big of a issue with a DT if we can blow into the back field like this kid to disrupt the play for others to clean up.

Our major flaw is over pursuing and tackling by multiple people. Not sure why players in the NFL screw up on basic things like wrapping up. Guess it has to do with people wanting to make the highlight reel.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                              San Francisco might take him to be their NT.
                              Agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X