Moore Is Less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moore Is Less

Just for the record, William Moore is complete garbage.

He fell down in coverage against Northwestern and got burned for the first TD.

Otherwise he has been non-existent for a defense that is going to get whipped again by a middle of the road Big 12 team.

He is going to be a disappointment in the NFL, count on it.

I agree

He played extremely well last year, and ok beggining of this year.
    But he has just bombed it, I wanted him to be our first rounder about a month ago.
    Man has his recent play changed my mind

Comment

I'll wait on the judgement till the completion of the game but he did happen to punch the ball from Sutton's arms all for not due to the offsides call (that was on him no less). So far it hasn't been a good game for him though. He looks like he's getting around the ball, though. He needs to step up his game a bit for sure.

On the other hand, Witherspoon (OLB) is the player jumping off the screen right now. Anyone watching it can notice him due to his domination of the plays hes involved in. And the man crush that the commentator's are displaying for him helps, too.
      sigpic

Comment

The Broncos absolutely have to draft Moore AND Mays or they completely suck at life.......

Comment

He has looked piss poor so far tonight... He hasn't done anything at all. He failed
          to bump in press coverage, then he slipped in coverage. Disappointment in the
          NFL I'm not so sure about, but no longer should he be a top 15, maybe a top
          20 pick anymore...

Too bad that means that the unbelievabley overrated Taylor Mays will be for sure.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
            The Broncos absolutely have to draft Moore AND Mays or they completely suck at life.......
            Give me Yeremiah Bell in free agency and Louis Delmas with the second round to go with a developing Barrett, and I will go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
              Give me Yeremiah Bell in free agency and Louis Delmas with the second round to go with a developing Barrett, and I will go with that.
              Then who do you want in the first
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo View Post
                Then who do you want in the first
                If he's there, Rey Maluga (sp) from USC
                sigpic

Comment

As bad as Barrett has looked last couple of weeks, I don't think Denver has the time or resources to develop him. Safety is a position in the NFL that is one of the easiest transitions from College to Pro and well to tell you the truth Barrett looks awful. Only reason folks are high on him is because he is fast and he kinda looked good against vanilla offenses in pre-season. Shanahan needs to bring in more FA safeties this year and draft 1 or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                    As bad as Barrett has looked last couple of weeks, I don't think Denver has the time or resources to develop him. Safety is a position in the NFL that is one of the easiest transitions from College to Pro and well to tell you the truth Barrett looks awful. Only reason folks are high on him is because he is fast and he kinda looked good against vanilla offenses in pre-season. Shanahan needs to bring in more FA safeties this year and draft 1 or 2.
                    I disagree. He has shown some ability, especially in coverage, and he did a credible job against a Hall of Famer in Tony Gonzalez, don't forget.

Right now, I agree he should be depth, but it is way too early to write him off as a guy who cannot develop, because he certainly has the physical tools.

Comment

On a positive note for Missouri, DT Ziggy Hood looks like a man in there. They (Northwestern) have been double and triple teaming him, and he still has stuffed the run and gotten pressure on the QB...definitely a DT to watch, especially in the second round.

Comment

On a positive note for Missouri, DT Ziggy Hood looks like a man in there. They (Northwestern) have been double and triple teaming him, and he still has stuffed the run and gotten pressure on the QB...definitely a DT to watch, especially in the second round.
                        I agree. I had been high on him before this game and seeing him tonight he has impressed me more. He has great lateral movement and has a quick jump off the snap, and he can close on the QB. Him and Witherspoon are looking like quality players on defense whereas Moore is sort of a nonfactor.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snarfalicious View Post
                          I agree. I had been high on him before this game and seeing him tonight he has impressed me more. He has great lateral movement and has a quick jump off the snap, and he can close on the QB. Him and Witherspoon are looking like quality players on defense whereas Moore is sort of a nonfactor.
                          Yeah, Hood and Weatherspoon are going to be better Pro's than William Moore, who is looking like he has a rather high 'bust quotient' at this time.

To me, Moore is a second rounder at best, and I would take Louis Delmas over him any day.

Comment

Yeah, Hood and Weatherspoon are going to be better Pro's than William Moore, who is looking like he has a rather high 'bust quotient' at this time.

To me, Moore is a second rounder at best, and I would take Louis Delmas over him any day.
                            I agree with you. Hood is a manchild. Weatherspoon is blowing up blockers. The only reason I was watching this game was to watch Hood and Moore. Moore is junk and severely overated. I hope everyone shuts up about him.

Comment

I agree, Delmas reminds me a bit of Ed Reed damn can he hit.

wow has anyone seen the way this dude hits people lol he launches his body like its a bullet.....

exciting player a playmaker id love to see on the broncos.

Comment

Working...
                              X