The Highlights

The Stiff-arm!

The Hurdle

Knowshon Moreno
    Overall Stats

The Highlights

"Ultimate" Highlight Reel

The Hurdle

Now those are the two College RBs that I hear the most of, personally I think it is no contest, Beanie Wells is the better of the two, I just want to see what others think

Oh and this supports my case :thumb:
    Top RBs
    Chris Wells
    46.94%
    Knowshon Moreno
    53.06%

The poll is expired.

why the hell would we pick a RB 1st round. That would be completely stupid and pointless. Plus i like the RB we have on the team now. No need to draft a rb until late of the draft

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
      why the hell would we pick a RB 1st round. That would be completely stupid and pointless. Plus i like the RB we have on the team now. No need to draft a rb until late of the draft
      not really.

We have nobody really proven. Pittman is alright, but getting older. I personally think Hillis can get the Job done, but we need somebody that can take the pressure off of him. I'd like Hillis to be used in the passing game a lot also. Bell is alright, but not that great, and everybody else is just mediocre. Torain can't seem to stay healthy, and is also fairly unproven.. so yeah..
      sigpic

Comment

I would want... to shoot myself in the face.

Comment

I just hope we DON'T go RB in the 1st... I also can't possibly see how it will happen so I feel good.

Comment

We absolutly need to bring in a drafted RB......possibly 3rd round.......and maybe another unsinged free agent. I want Hillis as our #1 with a speed guy !!!

Comment

IF we go RB in the first round, it is clear Pat Bowlen made a terrible hire at GM.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Though I still don't get why we even need a RB (that high) I would love to see Shoone Green, Iowa in the second. He would kill in our ZBS.

Besides I think that Pittman and Hillis will get the job done. I don't know about Torrain, Pope and Tater but am really excited about Alridge.
                "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

I think we need to take a RB early and spend the rest of the draft adding to our defense. If Wells is there at 12....take him.

Comment

Wow!! It's incredible how many people don't want a legitimate feature back. The Broncos have nobody that is a a legitimate feature back. I won't complain if they take a linebacker or a defensive lineman, but I would definitely be happy if they got Beanie Wells.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

The real problem here is that there is not a RB out there worthy of a first round pick. Maybe late first, but certainly not at pick 12.

Comment

Wells is bigger, faster, and stronger than Moreno. I'll take him.

Comment

After watching the Georgia Michigan State game I'll take Moreno.

I do still like Beanie a lot, and if you need a power runner he is your man. But
                          Moreno has a better chance of ending up like Adrian Peterson (a flat out beast).

That being said, I hope Denver drafts neither because I don't want to play either one.
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Honestly, it'd be stupid to take a RB first round, we need defense real bad. We allowed 52 damn points against SD. RB is for 2nd round.
                            sigpic
                            Props to Peerless^
                            Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                            Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                            Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                            Pro-McDaniels

Comment

This is what we need to do

What we need to do is go out of way to sign a proven RB that has killed us the last 3 years, and that RB is D Sproles he is a freakin beast and the Broncos need to give him an offer he can not refuse. That's of coarse if he is available.Hands down:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                              X