RB Greene Skipping Senior Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Greene Skipping Senior Year

Don't know if this has been posted, but here is a link.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

very swankin!
    Humm....

Comment

We HAVE Selvin Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum View Post
        We HAVE Selvin Young.
        Who can't handle more than 10 carries a game

I'm all for Greene, this guy can pound it up the middle and Selvin or Tatum can take it to the edge.

Comment

Not unless he falls to the late 2nd to mid 3rd round.

I think we need to give our group of RB's a year to try and stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo56 View Post
            Not unless he falls to the late 2nd to mid 3rd round.

I think we need to give our group of RB's a year to try and stay healthy.
            I wouldn't take him in the first or second even though I would like to have him.

The only RB's I want to have a chance are Torrain, Hillis and Pitman. The rest can find somewhere else. Maybe Pope cause i liked what little I saw, he can go through camp.

Comment

Who knows if we even keep the same zone blocking scheme we ran under Shanny for years. I think we set the offense back if we don't but there is a chance that we won't be looking for the same kind of runner anymore. If we keep it I would love to see Greene and Hillis running people over in the same backfield. They could share carries and teams would know that when they play Denver they are gonna get pounded. We could change the pace up with somebody else for 8 carries a game. Could be fun to watch!

Comment

Shonne Greene is going a lot higher then people think. He is a stud and will end up being a late 1st early 2nd round selection. Their are going to be a lot of teams that need a RB prior to our 2nd round selection and see one of them selecting a RB.

If Wells does not come out (I think he will but will not say anything until after the Bowl game) he will go far higher.

Comment

If Green is there @ the 12th pick in the second round..........we have to take 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                    We HAVE Selvin Young.
                    Selvin Young doesn't weigh 235.......
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Hmm, he's pretty one dimensional for a day 1 pick - not a good blocker, poor pass catcher, questionable speed. Combine that with his age (24 - which is probably why he is declaring) and the fact that he's only got one good year under his belt, and I can see him ending up as a 3rd rounder.

Comment

if Knowshon and Greene are both on the board, I want Knowshon
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Greene was very impressive, and fits the mold as a one cut north south runner. The fact that he has rushed 100+ yards in all of his games is wild.

Problem is that we have multiple needs on the defense, and he will likely be a late 1st round pick.

Comment

greene is an intimidating choice...sounds like a franchise RB
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X