Espn Insider/Mcshay's Mock? CP Revised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    LMAO i love how you guys think you are all so smart . . . when really your not. without these guys you would have no clue on nearly all prospects and they DO know what they are talking about

at this point RB is a legit first round pick in our situation, our new coach would pobably not want to work with the bums we have right now and wells is a monster and would be terrific in our offense
    Says the man who then proceeds to spout off incoherent bullcrap and claim it as fact... Right...

AH HA HA HA you're an amusing little fellow. I think someone needs to take a nice, long nap before posting more pathetic attempts at being a smart mouth. Nighty night little tike.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
      I am hoping the big DT from Nebraska changes his mind. He was unbelieveable against Clemson yesterday. I also love the fact the kid is a great special teams player for them, as he blocked a FG....he also has a large frame, and will get bigger than the 6'4"-305 he is listed at.

So, right now, my first two draft choices would be:

1.) DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska 6'4"-305

2.) RB Shonn Greene, Iowa 5'10"-233
      he isn't coming out
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
        I wouldnt worry about it much we will be in position to draft him next year. i dont me to be a downer , but have you see our schedule next year

With the NFL regular season coming to a close on Sunday the Broncos opponents are set for 2009.

Home: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New York Giants, New England

Away: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Washington, Indianapolis

talk about murders row
        oh come on....13-3 next year...hehehehehehehe I thought 11-5 this year...hehehehe
        sigpic

Comment

If the pats get Brian Cushing I'm going to be hella POed

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            This is what I've been saying!

But nooooo, everyones like "Ooh Taylor Mays this." and "Taylor Mays that"

No thanks. Gimme Beanie in the 1st and Patrick Chung in the 2nd
            ??? patrick chung? is this guy chinese or what?

and btw is this draft order final(at least the part before the playoffs) and whatever happened to william moore? he is gonna try and get drafted right?
            Last edited by broncos1997; 01-02-2009, 09:02 PM.
            disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Working...
            X