RB Antonio Pittmen - STL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Antonio Pittmen - STL.

I think he's expendable for the Rams. Would you give up a 4th 0r 5th for this guy? He was a baller at Ohio State.

Last edited by 203KillinSpree; 01-20-2009, 12:10 PM.
    sigpic
    "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
    Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Nope.

Every draft pick is a potential starter for our defense. I think we need more as it as. I'd hate for us start giving them up and trading them away.

But that's me.
    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by 203KillinSpree View Post
      I think he's expendable for the Rams. Would you give up a 4th 0r 5th for this guy? He was a baller at Ohio State.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...4170&sport=NFL
      I would rather give a 4th and a 5th for Steven Jackson.........Ill even toss in Bly!

Comment

he was drafted in the 3rd r 4th and hasnt done anything, maybe a conditional 6th, but thats it
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

We should be looking for an everydown back. We already have somebody like him with Anthony Aldridge and I don't see the point in trading for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            We should be looking for an everydown back. We already have somebody like him with Anthony Aldridge and I don't see the point in trading for him.

haha :doh:

Comment

Working...
            X