Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOUR CHOICE McCOY, MORENO, OR BEANIE!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR CHOICE McCOY, MORENO, OR BEANIE!!!!!!!!!

who would u rather have as a running back that came from the draft Lesean mccoy knowshon moreno or beanie wells dont bring up the trash about the defendive side of the ball
    sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

*trash about defensive side of that ball* enough said.

but between those three i would go with a healthy wells, but considering theres no such thing as a healthy wells, i'll take moreno. that being said, i still think james davis will be as good or better then any of those three, and he could be available as late as the 4th-5th round hopefully.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
      *trash about defensive side of that ball* enough said.

but between those three i would go with a healthy wells, but considering theres no such thing as a healthy wells, i'll take moreno. that being said, i still think james davis will be as good or better then any of those three, and he could be available as late as the 4th-5th round hopefully.
      agree 100%

well said:salute!:

Comment

Dude you and I are like nearly the only posters who want a RB in the 1st

But anyways, I'd take Moreno or Wells

Both are studs

Comment

Neither...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Both are studs
            i know at least we have common sense but I prefer moreno over wells then wells over McCoy
            sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

trade back if we can and take McCoy
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Both are studs

It's either a defensive player or running back why is that so complicated? I wouldn't be disappointed with either and if I had to pick i would pick moreno cause he has the best hands out of the group and in this spread offense the RB have to catch a little more.
                Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Trade back and try for Moreno or take McCoy, too many issues with Wells and Moreno is likely the most dangerous of the three while McCoy is the most stable!

Comment

Working...
                  X