1st Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Pick

Raji to be Broncos 1st round pick,or is it Maualuga which one would you prefer or would you like to have someone else.....
    Yes
    70.83%
    No
    29.17%

MORENO all the way is wat the commentators are going to say when we pick him in the 1st.
    sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post
      MORENO all the way is wat the commentators are going to say when we pick him in the 1st.
      Dude, give it up! What don't you understand about we need defense?
      Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post
        Would you marry Moreno if you had the chance?
        sigpic

Comment

I would throw Everett Brown in the mix if he fell to us at 12, there's a good chance of that too.

They say the team likely to pick Brown is SF, but if they feel a need to take Sanchez, he would fall right to us, right now we dont have anyone in the Mold of Merriman, Suggs, or Ware, and Brown would give us that type of pass rusher.
          A book I wrote

Comment

Moreno

Dude your way off the topic?????

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1234 View Post
              Dude your way off the topic?????
              Well i only say that bc that guy started about 10 or 15 threads about drafting Moreno, which team will, and how good he will be.
              sigpic

Comment

Have you seen him play he is a beast he is as big as Adrain Peterson or even bigger....

Comment

Have you seen him play he is a beast he is as big as Adrain Peterson or even bigger....
                  he still wont be in a denver jersey. i wont be mad if he is but unless we pick up another 1st round pick we will go defense with our first pick.
                  sigpic

Comment

moreno

Yes we do need deffense first but what i heard was that moreno wasnt even in the top 32...

Comment

Easy pick for me Its REY id be ok if we drafted anyone else at #12 or traded down but as the #12 pick Bj Bust Raji or Brown i feel both of them are hype player and are busts just my opinion
                      Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Yes we do need deffense first but what i heard was that moreno wasnt even in the top 32...
                        Im pretty sur he will be taken in the first. But id like to see us trade down with either the lions or the patriorts. If we trade with the lions hopefully we would get the 20th pick and the 33rd. then maybe we could pick up Tyson Jackson and then maybe Moreno with the 33rd. But i see Moreno going in the first, and i believe that the Lions wont trade up because they need as many picks as possible to fix that team.

Id be happy with Shonne Green in the 2nd
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler4tw View Post
                          Easy pick for me Its REY id be ok if we drafted anyone else at #12 or traded down but as the #12 pick Bj Bust Raji or Brown i feel both of them are hype player and are busts just my opinion

Brown is this years Gholston, physical specieman that doesnt translate to play on the field. IMO
                          sigpic

Comment

You can't be implying that he's not a 1st rd pick.

Prolly not ours, but he will be a 1st rounder

Comment

Whatever it takes to move up and grab Aaron Curry...well worth the investment!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X