Alex Haynes RB
    Chad Mustard TE
    P.J. Pope RB
    Cliff Russell WR

i had high hopes for Alridge, but im not surprised by the rest
    Noooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
      tatums runs in the chargers game were alot of him more than the line it was his speed that got the TD...and they were run outside not through gaping holes in the middle of the line.....

alridge being cut, means tatums still with the team...he is a better back than selvin young, and less injury prone....he will be our change of pace back next year!!!!!!

Dont worry though i said the same thing about mike bell last year...lol
      New team, new coach, new eyes. Abandon the old ideas, the old precepts. (Erase Aldridge from your memories. Please.) As for the difference between T-Bell and S-Young, the better of the two will be there, which should be a comfort. I'd vote Young, but if Bell wups up, just fine with me.

Comment

Only 5? I can think of about 8-10 on both sides of the ball I'd show the door and shed nary a tear... time to:

1) rid this team of underachieving dead and chronically injured weight, 2) keep those players who are the football warriors, the Ed McCafferys of the world, they are the future leaders, and 3) keep a veteran presence on both sides of the ball. Take yr pick(s).

And careful with that axe, Eugene.
        Last edited by Sequence; 02-12-2009, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Now I feel like my caption is relevant. McDaniels has brought the broom out from his closet, starting to sweep the place up.

Spring cleaning!

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
            Now I feel like my caption is relevant. McDaniels has brought the broom out from his closet, starting to sweep the place up. Spring cleaning!
            Dude, Im 100% with ya on this one. If there's a good time to house clean, now is it. :go:

Comment

no problems with any of the cuts they were all good ones IMO
              Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Working...
              X