Maualuga v. Laurinaitis v. Curry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Robiskie And Laurnitis are The Steals of this years draft. WRITE IT DOWN!
    Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    I dont think Laurni**** is "THAT GOOD".

Comment

Please don't put Rey or Laurinaitis in the same conversation with Curry. Curry is an elite LB prospect, the other 2 are formidable, but nowhere near elite!

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
        Please don't put Rey or Laurinaitis in the same conversation with Curry. Curry is an elite LB prospect, the other 2 are formidable, but nowhere near elite!
        Personally, I think Rey is a much more intimidating presence on the field, he's just a little raw in the way he plays. Curry is a better all-around player coming out of college, but I won't be surprised to see Rey become the better player in the pros. To say that he doesn't deserve to be mentioned with Curry is kind of silly if you ask me. I'm inclined to agree on Laurinaitis though.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Laurinaitis will not be a top 40 pick.... My money is that someone wastes a mid second round pick on him cause of his name, and will cut him before 2011 is over. He isn't a playmaker. He is afraid of compitition. If you are a Senior you get your ass to the Senior Bowl. He was to afraid to get on the field with Rey. The only way i take him is if he falls to denver in the third round.... But he has bust all over him
          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trenchwar08 View Post
            I assume the respondents to this thread must believe that the mentioned 3 - Rey, Curry and J.L. - must be the top 3 LB's in the Draft. Or is it ILB's?

Two problems:

1. Why does everybody keep putting Laurinaitis up for discussion, then trashing the poor guy, then admitting that he's a late first rounder??? Hello! In my book, anybody who's a 1st rounder (as, of course, evaluated by NFL SCOUTS and COACHES) is pretty darn good and a potential difference maker. So, if you're going to trash J.L., at least be consistent and boot him down to the 3rd round or worse. For me, I think he could turn out to be a solid pick for any one who gets him.

2. And, insert Brian Cushing in that discussion. Because I would take him over Rey. And why? Because I believe my own lyin' eyes. In the Rose Bowl, Rey was seldom seen and Cushing was everywhere, sideline to sideline, making tackles and causing havoc. And, oh, by the way, right behind him was Mathews, the other-other USC LB.

But nnnnooooooooo. Everybody's gotta have Rey.

Don't be surprised if the brass is looking seriously as B.C.
            Matthews isn't actually a LB. He played DE for USC. Scouts simply say he will transition to LB in the NFL which is a pretty safe bet based on his physical skill set.

Not trying to be mean, just saying

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X