No announcement yet.

Moreno and Wells yesterday???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos were active early in free agency getting commitments for visits on Friday from Dolphins safety Renaldo Hill, Cardinals halfback J.J. Arrington and Eagles halfback Correll Buckhalter. No deals were done in advance of those visits.

The Denver Broncos were active early in free agency, getting visit commitments from Miami Dolphins safety Renaldo Hill, Arizona Cardinals halfback J.J. Arrington and Philadelphia Eagles halfback Correll Buckhalter.

No deals were done in advance of those visits.

This is reported by John Clayton....NO DEALS HAVE BEEN SIGNED WHICH MEANS THEY ARE JUST LOOKING AT THEM>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
      its called media hype and spin...if he is signed which isnt proven yet.....he will compete like the rest of the backs
      No doubt. We will call Boller in for a visit and hear QB controversy

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
      J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
      R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• well atleast now i know we wont waste our 1st pick on a RB after we settle our D im sure we will draft a franchise RB in the coming years
        Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

• We need Defense!!! BJ Raji , Malcolm Jenkins , Brian Orakpo would look great in a Denver Bronco Uniform.

Comment

• Neither of these players will have any impact on whether or not we draft Moreno. These guys are being brought in because they fit McDaniels system, and because they'll come cheap. Neither is being brought in to be a starter.
            Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
              Neither of these players will have any impact on whether or not we draft Moreno. These guys are being brought in because they fit McDaniels system, and because they'll come cheap. Neither is being brought in to be a starter.

You may very well be right. I am reading a little into this though. I can understand Arrington as a 3rd down guy/KR guy. That's a big need and he's a good fit if he comes at the right price. He finished up the season pretty strong with Arizona, so we'll see what his asking price is.

Buckhalter is starting material, he just has an injury history. He's basically an older Ryan Torain. And then you still have Peyton Hillis in the mix as well. He's not a blow-you-up FB, which is fine, that's not really what you want in a spread offense anyway, but he is valuable and will need to get snaps running the ball.

I think this shows us that the team wants to shore up its running back position before the draft. In my opinion, if Denver signs both of these guys and does not cut Torain or Young, then we have a full backfield.

Comment

• wow id rather sign pittman n bell again then these two even comin here

Comment

• Congratulations On Stating The Obvious!

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                    Neither of these players will have any impact on whether or not we draft Moreno. These guys are being brought in because they fit McDaniels system, and because they'll come cheap. Neither is being brought in to be a starter.
                    Yes, they will. They're not going to invest 1st round money in another RB with an already crowded backfield (assuming they sign). Even if these guys aren't being brought in as starters, maybe all they want is a couple of depth guys and they feel confident in Torain, Young, and/or Hillis as the starter. Like MUG said, this is a clear indicator that a 1st round RB is not the direction they want to go.

Comment

• Buckhalter is starting material, he just has an injury history. He's basically an older Ryan Torain.

HAHAHHAHAA RYAN TORAIN SUCKS BUCKHALTER SUCKS

Comment

• I need lotto numbers since you all know the future.

PM box is open.

Comment

Working...
                        X