Anyone want an athlete to play CB???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want an athlete to play CB???

Donald Washington. The guy has a vertical of 45 inches!!!!!!!!!!! He also has an insane broad jump but I can't remember what it was. He did run a 4.5 though, which isn't that great, but if he can keep up with the receiver he ought to be able to make a play on any ball. He's having a pretty good day.
    sigpic
    Made by Houshmazode

45" is insane. that be great for trying to stop someone like larry in the endzone. your right thought about the 4.4-4.5 isnt the fastest but i dont think it will hurt him too much.. where he projected?

Comment

What team does he play for? And, do you have any vids of him?
      sigpic
      Props to Peerless^
      Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
      Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
      Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
      Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Can he play?

Comment

Donald played for Ohio State. He was very good as a freshman and sophomore playing opposite of Malcolm Jenkins. He had some off the field issues prior to last season and was suspended for the first couple games. He never regained his starting spot and played mostly as the nickel this past year as a junior. I think he was still in the doghouse with Tressel all year and thats why he never got his starting spot back.
          He decided to come out early even though he didnt really have a big year. He has talent for sure but I think made a mistake coming out. He could have had a big year next year for OSU and probably been a 1st day pick. Now he is probably a later round pick where he could be a big steal for someone if he pans out.
          Last edited by Bronco_In_Ohio; 02-24-2009, 10:07 PM.

Comment

^^^ There's the info on him, thanks Bronco_in_Ohio. I'll see if there's any videos of him after lunch(I have to get ready for school).
            sigpic
            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

I had a couple minutes off. I didn't find any videos, but I found out his broad jump was 11'3''!!! He won the state long jump as a sophomore. I'll look a little more later.
              sigpic
              Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Working...
              X