Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-4 Linebackers that Denver needs to draft!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-4 Linebackers that Denver needs to draft!!!

With the Combine #'s in here are the LB's that Denver Broncos will target!!!!

My hope and dream is BJ Raji falls to us at 12 like Pat Kirwan posted in his Mock Draft today.

BJ Raji

2nd Round Pick-------------------Connor Barwin OLB Cinncinati 6'4" 256lbs 21 reps at 225lbs and 4.66 Forty time. 11 Sacks and called a MIKE VRABEL CLONE.

3rd Round Pick-------------------Lawerence Sidbury Jr 6'3" 266lbs OLB Richmond 28 Reps at 225 , 4.62 Forty time. 11.5 Sacks this year.

4th Round Pick-------------------Joseph Frantz ILB Florida Atlantic 6'2" 243lbs 154 TACKLES as Senior

5th Round Pick(via Seattle)------Aaron Kelly WR Clemson 6'5" 204lbs

5th Round Pick-------------------Sammie Lee Hill DT/DE Stillman 6'4" 329lbs

6th Round Pick-------------------Gatrell Johnson RB Colorado St.

7th Round Pick-------------------Bruce Johnson CB Miami

7th Round Pick-------------------Kaluka Maiva OLB USC

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Connor Barwin is a very good OLB in 2nd Round
    Lawerence Sidbury JR Excellent OLB in 3rd
    Joseph Frantz Stud ILB in 4th.

These are 3 players to watch out for come draft day!!!

I say we try and go after Shaun Rogers instead. as much as i like raji,,, rogers is a proven nt

Comment

huh...i seem to recall you posting your "last mock before free agency" earlier today....typical SD

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
        huh...i seem to recall you posting your "last mock before free agency" earlier today....typical SD
        I saw that too. It really is almost impressive how he can turn any topic into a mock draft. They all seem pretty similar as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
          I say we try and go after Shaun Rogers instead. as much as i like raji,,, rogers is a proven nt
          If you remember Rogers got worn out by the end of the season. remember the bronco game in cleveland by the 3rd qt he was huffing and puffing bending over. he doesn't have the stamina to last a whole year.

Raji has a motor and very talented, if he's there you just can't pass up on him.
          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

You guys really don't read well.

If you look at the LB's Listed.

I just broke down for you 3 possible great draft picks for Denver.

Let's just put it this way. If you don't like my posts.
            DON"T READ THEM. It is easy. But if you do. You would have noticed the 3 very GOOD LB's 2 OLB and 1 ILB.

God Help me!!!!

Comment

I highly doubt that Raji is there at 12, but we may trade down and take Brace, he would be a great fit. I love all 3 LB's, I've been on the Connor Barwin badwagon for some time now.

If Clint Sintim is not there at 48, I wouldn't be upset with Barwin!

Comment

I haven't done much research on those guys but my fondest hope is to get the best pass rush possible for this season. It's the one thing that cures lots of other ailments on D.
                \

Comment

But I thought Ron Brace was ">" Raji?

Comment

Originally posted by bklynbronco View Post
                    If you remember Rogers got worn out by the end of the season. remember the bronco game in cleveland by the 3rd qt he was huffing and puffing bending over. he doesn't have the stamina to last a whole year.

Raji has a motor and very talented, if he's there you just can't pass up on him.
                    Im pretty sure he's been huffing and puffing in every game. I believe he got injuried in that game..

Comment

Oh I like Conner Barwin!

2010's draft I want USF's George Selvie. He could be a monster OLB in a 3-4 defense.
                      11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
                        You guys really don't read well.

If you look at the LB's Listed.

I just broke down for you 3 possible great draft picks for Denver.

Let's just put it this way. If you don't like my posts.
                        DON"T READ THEM. It is easy. But if you do. You would have noticed the 3 very GOOD LB's 2 OLB and 1 ILB.

God Help me!!!!
                        do you want the Nobel prize for it?

Why should all of us have to suffer through your identical mock drafts with minor changes in each and every one. How about this.....make a thread called "broncofansd mock drafts" and post ALL OF THEM THERE!!

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                          do you want the Nobel prize for it?

Why should all of us have to suffer through your identical mock drafts with minor changes in each and every one. How about this.....make a thread called "broncofansd mock drafts" and post ALL OF THEM THERE!!
                          Don't fight girls.
                          Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Working...
                          X