Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringo56 View Post
    you did said bs teams
    your right, what i meant was he was playing on bad teams in crap towns i.e cleveland, detroit, cinn, etc. i meant nothing bad about the teams , just that i could understand why he wouldnt want to stay in either of those towns. the original post i was replying to said rogers was a problem player because he wanted out of cleveland just after one year

Comment

you did said bs teams
      your right, what i meant was he was playing on bad teams in crap towns i.e cleveland, detroit, cinn, etc. i meant nothing bad about the teams , just that i could understand why he wouldnt want to stay in either of those towns. the original post i was replying to said rogers was a problem player because he wanted out of cleveland just after one year

Comment

you did said bs teams

Comment

Originally posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
          For someone that likes to talk smack about other teams and cities.

I suggest you go back and actually look up the player and teams you want to talk crap about. Shaun Rogers never played for the Bengals.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

i want Rogers ill give the browns our 2nd for Rogers hes still young and we wont find a better NT anywere in the draft
            Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Working...
            X