new players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new players

with the 11 players already cut plus the UFA that they probably won't re-sign, the Broncos have lost 21 players this year so far. WOW!!! Brand new team next year. I read they still may re-sign Peterson and Paymah but wouldn't count on Paymah.
    sigpic

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    with the 11 players already cut plus the UFA that they probably won't re-sign, the Broncos have lost 21 players this year so far. WOW!!! Brand new team next year. I read they still may re-sign Peterson and Paymah but wouldn't count on Paymah.
    Paymah has some good numbers for a backup and nickel guy. Plus he played in the horrid scheme of Slowik's, I would not discount him returning. On a side note, next year we might actually get a comp. pick for the first time in a long time...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
      Paymah has some good numbers for a backup and nickel guy. Plus he played in the horrid scheme of Slowik's, I would not discount him returning. On a side note, next year we might actually get a comp. pick for the first time in a long time...lol.
      You may be right about Paymah, he will test his value in the market and if he isn't offered much, he may be back. I don't see they Broncos offering him much above the minimum.

Why would they get a compensatory pick? what round might that be? any info?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
        Paymuh is garbage! I blame him for SD coming back on us in the first game. He is trash

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
          You may be right about Paymah, he will test his value in the market and if he isn't offered much, he may be back. I don't see they Broncos offering him much above the minimum.

Why would they get a compensatory pick? what round might that be? any info?
          The comp picks are given to teams who lose starters to free agency compared to to those signed. Say a team loses two starters, a safety and an offensive tackle...but they only sign a guard in free agency. Then they would get a comp pick depending on a value differential. Not sure what it is based on...but there is chance. If we get one next year it would not be too high, and if we get one this year it would not be very high either.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            Paymuh is garbage! I blame him for SD coming back on us in the first game. He is trash
            This coming from someone who has very little to say that is positive. Everyone is garbage or their opinions are garbage if you just don't like em'...

Comment

I love the overhaul we are doing, I would go even further.

I would keep only;
              Cutler
              Hillis
              Marshall
              Royal
              Stokley
              Graham
              Scheffler
              Our starting 5 O-Linemen
              Lichtensteiger
              Polumbus
              Thomas
              Peterson
              Powell
              DJ
              Larsen
              Haggan
              Woodyard
              Champ
              JMFW
              Barrett
              and Kern

I say 100% keep those 25 players, plus a few other back-ups, but the rest can take a hike for all I care!

It's going to be painful to watch for a few years, but the end result will bring another Lombardi to the Mile High City!

Comment

Working...
              X