Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the broncos should get this off-season.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who the broncos should get this off-season.

    In the free-agency the broncos need Jonathan Vilma he is still young and ready to hit. They need a good corner also, or a Dt. In the draft the broncs need rey manuluga, second round PATRICK CHUNG the beast out of Oregon we need him, I don't believe he he will disappoint. In the third we go with a Running back i would like the kid out of Oregon Jeremiah Johnson he is a explosive back that can bring life back into the Broncos back field. I would love for the coaches to read this so it could happen thanks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by champroyal View Post
    In the free-agency the broncos need Jonathan Vilma he is still young and ready to hit. They need a good corner also, or a Dt. In the draft the broncs need rey manuluga, second round PATRICK CHUNG the beast out of Oregon we need him, I don't believe he he will disappoint. In the third we go with a Running back i would like the kid out of Oregon Jeremiah Johnson he is a explosive back that can bring life back into the Broncos back field. I would love for the coaches to read this so it could happen thanks.

    Im beginning to think your a Pac 10 guy lol. But Maualuga's stock just plummeted at the combine. Id be ok with Chung but he could still be there in rd 3 so im not sure in the 2nd. and if we dont take a rb in the 1st i dont see us taking one till day 2 in the draft.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by champroyal View Post
      In the free-agency the broncos need Jonathan Vilma he is still young and ready to hit. They need a good corner also, or a Dt. In the draft the broncs need rey manuluga, second round PATRICK CHUNG the beast out of Oregon we need him, I don't believe he he will disappoint. In the third we go with a Running back i would like the kid out of Oregon Jeremiah Johnson he is a explosive back that can bring life back into the Broncos back field. I would love for the coaches to read this so it could happen thanks.
      Welcome aboard!

      Check the other 100 threads to see what most folks would like!
      I like Vilma but he might cost too much.... Canty would be nice, so too would Bartell, though i would also take Mcfadden.

      Anyone know the situation with Bart Scott?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
        Welcome aboard!

        Check the other 100 threads to see what most folks would like!
        I like Vilma but he might cost too much.... Canty would be nice, so too would Bartell, though i would also take Mcfadden.

        Anyone know the situation with Bart Scott?
        Chiefs Rams and Benegals have targeted Scott so far.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          if we dont take a rb in the 1st i dont see us taking one till day 2 in the draft.
          The third round is in day 2 nowadays.:salute!:
          "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
          R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

          Comment


          • #6
            Someone just posted a article that the broncos want a breakaway guy, and although I like Johnson, he doesn't have that speed and thus we shouldn't look his way early.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              Chiefs Rams and Benegals have targeted Scott so far.
              It would be great to know what kind of money he would command as that would be an awesome addition!

              Man, I hope we make some significant moves in free-agency.......

              Comment


              • #8
                Ive been talkin about getting Vilma the last couple months but everyone has been shooting me down saying he doesnt fit in a 3-4. And how he hates playing in a 3-4

                Comment


                • #9
                  Good picks

                  Originally posted by champroyal View Post
                  In the free-agency the broncos need Jonathan Vilma he is still young and ready to hit. They need a good corner also, or a Dt. In the draft the broncs need rey manuluga, second round PATRICK CHUNG the beast out of Oregon we need him, I don't believe he he will disappoint. In the third we go with a Running back i would like the kid out of Oregon Jeremiah Johnson he is a explosive back that can bring life back into the Broncos back field. I would love for the coaches to read this so it could happen thanks.

                  I think Vilma would be a good pickup at LB. I also think we should pursue Gibril Wilson at SS. Then in the draft get a couple good Defensive Linemen. I'm still trying to figure out who would be a good replacement for Dre' Bly. Love Bly or not, he did a great job filling in for Champ when Champ was hurt. Any thoughts on who would be a good pickup at CB to fill Bly?
                  Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

                  http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like Vilma too. He is a very solid LB and was injured and fell out of favor with Mangeius(who already is getting on players nerves in Cleveland).

                    He would be a very solid LB in the middle. Could we sign him and use Spencer Larsen in the middle and DJ on the outside????

                    Then draft a OLB rush LB and use Dumervil too at rush???

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X