Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Orakpo with our 13th overall pick.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Orakpo with our 13th overall pick.....

Yes or no?

Will he be available to us or long gone?

I say yes....he seems to be the perfect OLB for the 3-4.

Thoughts?

I think we have to go DE/OLB, DT/NT, RB with our first three picks. DE/OLB or DT/NT being the first.

Dimi

Last edited by DimiHorn; 02-25-2009, 05:41 PM.
    BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

We have the 12th overall pick...
    Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
      We have a winner!
      Humm....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
        Fixed

Dimi
        BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

He would be my next choice behind B.J. Raji if Raji's not there, but we would be extremely fortunate if either of them falls. Orakpo would be awesome, but I don't see him getting past Green Bay at #9

Comment

Originally posted by lottaphil View Post
            He would be my next choice behind B.J. Raji if Raji's not there, but we would be extremely fortunate if either of them falls. Orakpo would be awesome, but I don't see him getting past Green Bay at #9
            Raji and Orakpo will be gone by #12.

Next...

Comment

Give me Brown, Mayben, or Jenkins if they are both gone....
              sigpic

Comment

Brian Orakpo is a must!!!

i was watching a bunch of highlight tapes of this man. The first thing I noticed about him was even though he didnt sack the Qb on every play he created pressure. Which is watch Denver needs!!! He made the Qb release the ball sooner then he wanted too. With a man like this on Denver D would help players like Champ numbers start to go back up. Im tired of hearing from my friends or in sport chat rooms talkin about how Champ Bailey is done or he is getting to old to keep up.
                Brian Orakpo pressure would actually help our whole secondary. Our secondary doesnt have the speed as other D would. This man would help denver D instantly.

im not sure how we would be able to aquire this monster but lets make it work.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

oh yeah i DEFINATLY want to get him. but obviously its not gonna work barring some trade.
                  disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Yea, Im not a big fan of these other DE in the Draft.. Like Brown, tyson, and specially Maybin(bust).... we have to find a way

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                      Yea, Im not a big fan of these other DE in the Draft.. Like Brown, tyson, and specially Maybin(bust).... we have to find a way
                      yeah for me, im very high orakpo if we somehow get him, but after him i don't like any of the other top DE/OLBs until the second round, where my list continues with connor barwin and sidbury.
                      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                        yeah for me, im very high orakpo if we somehow get him, but after him i don't like any of the other top DE/OLBs until the second round, where my list continues with connor barwin and sidbury.
                        connor barwin is the man

Comment

Connor Barwin is the man. He looks the most fluid of the hybrid DE's. While playing TE probable transfers better to LB than DE(who is always moving forward)

I watched the Combine and Orakpo looked a little stiff in drills!!!! He is talented but!!!

Comment

I truely believe Orakpo will be one of denver next in your face leaders. (besides Dawkins)

Comment

It is Doubtful that he makes it out of the top 10 and if he did I am sure that Buffalo would take him because they need a DE badly!!!!

So unless Denver trades up , it will be pretty tough to imagine Orakpo in Denver. He is good player though(I still think ideally a 4-3 DE)

Comment

Working...
                              X