Were Not Getting Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were Not Getting Lewis

we can close our wallets now. and we are looking at gaffney. hed be a great pickup. always performs great when game is on the line, and especially the playoffs, and in McD's system. :go:
    Sean Taylor 21 R.I.P
    Darrent Williams 27 R.I.P
    Damien Nash 29 R.I.P
    John Elway 7
    Jake Plummer 16
    Ian Gold 52
    Al Wilson 56
    D.j Williams 55
    Rod Smith 80
    Shannon Sharpe 84
    Steve Atwater 27
    Terrell Davis 30
    Ed Macaffrey 87
    Champ Bailey 24
    John Lynch 47
    Brandon Marshall 15
    Jay Cutler 6
    Peyton Hillis 22
    Tony Scheffler 88
    Tom Nalen 66
    Mike Anderson 38
    Brandon Stokely 14

Originally posted by jlynch4756624 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=2229

we can close our wallets now. and we are looking at gaffney. hed be a great pickup. always performs great when game is on the line, and especially the playoffs, and in McD's system. :go:
    Thats bart Scott that signed with the jets, not ray lewis
    Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
      Thats bart Scott that signed with the jets, not ray lewis
      If you read the snippett, it eludes to the fact that the Ravens will kick up their effort to re-sign Lewis now that they lost out on Scott.......

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        If you read the snippett, it eludes to the fact that the Ravens will kick up their effort to re-sign Lewis now that they lost out on Scott.......
        this just posted by schefter...

Sources close to Lewis were adamant Friday that one of the game’s greatest defensive players will not return to Baltimore and his career with the team is over.

For some reason, Lewis has been rubbed the wrong way in the lengthy negotiations that have occurred between he and the Ravens. Now, Lewis is determined to move on, even if there is no obvious suitor.

Comment

I think they mean that now that Scott is gone the Ravens will focus their efforts towards keeping Lewis. We will be just fine:-D

Comment

Beat me to it! Wouldn't mind Lewis in the least bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
              this just posted by schefter...

Sources close to Lewis were adamant Friday that one of the game’s greatest defensive players will not return to Baltimore and his career with the team is over.

For some reason, Lewis has been rubbed the wrong way in the lengthy negotiations that have occurred between he and the Ravens. Now, Lewis is determined to move on, even if there is no obvious suitor.
              What he said ^... I thought most of you heard that news already, if you check ProFootballtalk.com you would have known that awhile ago.
              Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

oh haha. thanks guys. im not good at this posting stuff.:go:
                Sean Taylor 21 R.I.P
                Darrent Williams 27 R.I.P
                Damien Nash 29 R.I.P
                John Elway 7
                Jake Plummer 16
                Ian Gold 52
                Al Wilson 56
                D.j Williams 55
                Rod Smith 80
                Shannon Sharpe 84
                Steve Atwater 27
                Terrell Davis 30
                Ed Macaffrey 87
                Champ Bailey 24
                John Lynch 47
                Brandon Marshall 15
                Jay Cutler 6
                Peyton Hillis 22
                Tony Scheffler 88
                Tom Nalen 66
                Mike Anderson 38
                Brandon Stokely 14

Comment

I still believe that Lewis will more than likely be a Raven. All of his anctics have been posturing. Baltimore needs Lewis more than Ray needs them, IMO. Especially after losing Bart Scott...

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    I still believe that Lewis will more than likely be a Raven. All of his anctics have been posturing. Baltimore needs Lewis more than Ray needs them, IMO. Especially after losing Bart Scott...
                    you may be right but he's definitely playing hardball with the ravens....

the Dallas Cowboys have insisted they will not be signing any high-profile free agents, and there are no other teams that, at the moment, jump out as potential landing spots for Lewis.

Thus, one of Lewis’ confidants was asked if it were possible that the Ravens now could change their linebacker’s mind. “Not if you knew Ray like I knew Ray,” was his response. He even mentioned retirement as a possibility ahead of returning to Baltimore and insisted it was not a negotiationg ploy. “That’s Ray,” the source said.

For now, Lewis plans to take a couple of days, ponder his plans and then come up with his gameplan. But his gameplan now does not include the Ravens, according to those who know him.

Comment

What a bunch of bologna. Why wouldn't we open our proverbial wallet to Lewis? Is there a better MLB in football? I'll answer that, no. And what have we been lacking since Wilson left? An MLB. It's not rocket science, we NEED this guy, even if only for a couple years just to infuse some passion in our lowly defense. Come on guys, make a big splash on defense, please!

Comment

Didnt need its own thread.

Comment

He's got two years of high output left, and we need a middle linebacker, 3-4 or 4-3, and we do play Baltimore in Baltimore this year sooooo.....
                          All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

Personally, I hope we don't get him.
                            Signature for rent.

Comment

Working...
                            X