DE Marques Douglas,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Marques Douglas,

The Broncos are expected to pursue DE Marques Douglas, recently released by the Ravens.

Douglas played for new defensive coordinator Mike Nolan in both Baltimore and San Francisco, and the Broncos have a need for bigger defensive ends in Nolan's new 4-3 defense.

-rotoworld.com
    Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

So much for the youth movement.

Rey Lewis?

Brian Dawkins?

Marques Douglas?

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post

Rey Lewis?

Brian Dawkins?

Marques Douglas?

Denver hasnt signed anyone. Also Denver Broncos as a team lacked one thing above all....

Veteran Leadership.

Lewis/Dawkins would bring that more than anything to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post

Rey Lewis?

Brian Dawkins?

Marques Douglas?
        Although I feel what you're saying as far as youth is concerned, I have to say we need to win right now....I mean winning is as urgent as yesterday.......I want the youth world really bad also.....but we need to win....period

Comment

Ofcourse we arent going to pick up a heck of alot of young FA. Come on now,they wouldnt really pan out. McD is going the way his mentor did. Signing vets to pair with the young guys they get in the draft. And come on, you wouldnt want Ray Ray and Dawk the Hawk on your team? Ridiculous. :go:
          sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind Douglas, I feel if we can add a guy like Douglas and Fields then we'll have Them with Thomas, Peterson (if he re-signs), and Powell. We shoud be able to find 3 solid starters out of those 5!

Comment

Working...
            X