Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a 1st and 3rd for Brandon Marshall???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take a 1st and 3rd for Brandon Marshall???

With all the Cutler trade talks , I noticed a quote from McDaniels.

"He's not the only person in the last few days we've received calls on," McDaniels said. "We've received trade calls on a number of players, which is not uncommon this time of the year"

I am sure that The New York Giants have atleast made a call to see if Marshall was available?

The question would you take The Giants 1st and 3rd Round Picks for Brandon Marshall?????

:go:

I would have to pass. I just like him too much!!!

NO....
    sigpic

Comment

HELL NO! :nono:
      Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

NO.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

F toooooo the NO...we are already on a path to lose our franchise qb or so atleast the world besides cutler mcd and x are making it seem. If we start trading our best players for picks now we will be in the race for Sam Bradford next yr. Ill pass.
          sigpic

Comment

Depends... is it a top 10 first rounder or closer to the end of the first?

Top 10 and a 3rd? Maybe... Marshall is great, but I think he's going to end up being a cancer... the better he does the bigger his ego gets. We've already seen glimpses of how immature he can be.

I hope I'm wrong... but I just have a bad feeling about him.
            Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
              Depends... is it a top 10 first rounder or closer to the end of the first?

Top 10 and a 3rd? Maybe... Marshall is great, but I think he's going to end up being a cancer... the better he does the bigger his ego gets. We've already seen glimpses of how immature he can be.

I hope I'm wrong... but I just have a bad feeling about him.
              You are on something, Marshalls problems are behind him, the last problem he had was putting his arm threw the entertainment center last offseason. And besides what Wr doesn't have a big ego.

Comment

I'd give away a 1st and 3rd rounder just to get you to stop posting crap on these boards......

Comment

I'm sure the Giants saw all they wanted from B marsh in the All Pro game.....He lost it all by himself

Comment

Would you take a swift kick to the nuts.
                    I know I wouldn't.
                    sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Trade Brandon Marshall now????

Even though the charges were dropped , Brandon Marshall is in the wrong place alot. He is in his Contract Year and we can do 3 things with him.

1. Let him play this year out and either Re-sign him.

2. Let him play this year out and Franchise him.

3. Trade him now for probably a 1st and 3rd Round(NY Giants or maybe Philadelphia ).

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

I am sure that Denver got trade offers for Marshall this week. The question is what to do with him? Honestly my heart skipped a beat when I heard he was ARRESTED AGAIN.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

If we got a extra 1st Round Pick Denver could use 1 of those picks on.

1. Darrius Heyward-Bey - Fastest WR at Combine.

2. Percy Harvin - Electricfying WR

3. Jeremy Maclin Very explosive WR/KR.

OR in the 2nd Round

1. Brian Robiskie - WR Ohio State.

Anyone else think this last night????

Comment

you're right cheeseburgers right about now do sound good.
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

why do you even bother mentioning this stupid stuff
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

I don't know what's Fair value for Marshall but I know he is not done getting in trouble. I've said it a million times but whats equal value?

Comment

A 1st and 3rd Round Pick would be a good return for Brandon Marshall.

Comment

Working...
                              X