Stephen McGee & Mike Goodson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen McGee & Mike Goodson

I currently go to A&M and watch every football game every year, these 2 guys could potentially be sleepers. Goodson has game-speed the likes of which I didn't see in the Big 12 this year. He can break to the outside and get through defenders, and is big enough to break tackles from DB's. McGee is probably the toughest QB I have ever seen, and his arm isn't too shabby. Smart player and good size for the NFL. I would love the Broncos to look hard at both these guys. We are in need of a backup QB, although we already have 100 RB's.

Short version:

RB- Mike Goodson
    QB- Stephen McGee

gig em aggies!
    I'm Cal-I

Originally posted by turtle18 View Post
    I currently go to A&M and watch every football game every year, these 2 guys could potentially be sleepers. Goodson has game-speed the likes of which I didn't see in the Big 12 this year. He can break to the outside and get through defenders, and is big enough to break tackles from DB's. McGee is probably the toughest QB I have ever seen, and his arm isn't too shabby. Smart player and good size for the NFL. I would love the Broncos to look hard at both these guys. We are in need of a backup QB, although we already have 100 RB's.

Short version:

RB- Mike Goodson
    QB- Stephen McGee

gig em aggies!
    Goodson is good but I don't think McGee is worth anything...

Comment

Short version:

RB- Mike Goodson
      QB- Stephen McGee

gig em aggies!

Hey man I was wondering if you think Arkeith Brown will get drafted?
      WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

I wouldn't mind picking up a QB in the latter rounds. However, we should definitely sign a vet soon. I'd hate for Jay to go down and have to throw in some young buck fresh out of college. I could see Gus Frerotte coming here.

Comment

McGee could be signed as a free agent, he has alot of potential but couldnt use it with the trash system Franchione ran. i want to give him a chance and i want him to succeed.
          Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
          vs.
          Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
          Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
          First Round Pick TBA

Comment

Short version:

RB- Mike Goodson
            QB- Stephen McGee

gig em aggies!

I go to USC and I think we should draft: Sanchez, Maualuga, and Cushing. We could use Sanchez as a back up QB and Maualuga and Cushing could just hang out in Denver and look cool. Those are the best reasons for drafting players anyways, right?

Comment

Short version:

RB- Mike Goodson
              QB- Stephen McGee

gig em aggies!
              I live in Austin so I've seen em both play and would take either one. McGee impressed at the combine so I think he will for sure be drafted in the later rounds and make a decent NFL QB. But I 'm leaning towards Simms!

hook 'em horns!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rpbrooks View Post
                I go to USC and I think we should draft: Sanchez, Maualuga, and Cushing. We could use Sanchez as a back up QB and Maualuga and Cushing could just hang out in Denver and look cool. Those are the best reasons for drafting players anyways, right?
                the only reason i suggested them is because they would both be considered sleepers.
                I'm Cal-I

Comment

Short version:

RB- Mike Goodson
                  QB- Stephen McGee

gig em aggies!
                  Goodson is going to defintely be a sleeper, but McGee is trash. Maybe it was the system, who knows...but didn't he lose his starting job to a WR that can throw??

OH, we need another backup guard, we could pick up that fatass Javorsky Lane as an unsigned free agent. (spelling? who cares..)

...hook 'em.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

McGee is not trash, he'll be drafted too, imo, and he has the ability to be a player.

I think he's been wasting at A&M, if Reggie Mcneal can get drafted, so can McGee. Houston Texans, bet me.......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                      McGee is not trash, he'll be drafted too, imo, and he has the ability to be a player.

I think he's been wasting at A&M, if Reggie Mcneal can get drafted, so can McGee. Houston Texans, bet me.......
                      I have no doubt he will be drafted, so I won't bet you on that.

I WILL bet you that he will never start a game in the NFL, OUTSIDE of the starter for that team going down.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

GIG' EM AGGIES

Comment

Yes... we need another RB... and another QB...

Comment

Working...
                          X