Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rashad Jennings private workout with Denver

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rashad Jennings private workout with Denver

    According to KFFL, Rashad Jennings has scheduled a private workout with Denver, Seattle, and SD (wow, had a Seahawk in the AFC West flashback for a moment).

    http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

    R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

  • #2
    I've been saying that this dude is the real deal. I don't know if we are going to draft him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in orange and blue next season.
    Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

    Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith


    Comment


    • #3
      Interesting to say the least. Does Liberty not hold pro days? Or could he not get on a pro day at another university? I'd rather see him paired up with Slaton in Houston than in Denver's backfield. He would take away from Hillis in Denver.

      Comment


      • #4
        more RB, is that what this team really needs?
        President Cool

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hilife View Post
          more RB, is that what this team really needs?
          Until we have 1/5th of the team as active RBs on this roster, yes.

          Comment


          • #6
            I like this. Ringer is a very good running back he's about as big as wells but I think he'll outperform wells. Especially in the nfl he's got build and speed. Not worth a first tho. I wouldn't mind spendin a second rounder on him tho.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
              Interesting to say the least. Does Liberty not hold pro days? Or could he not get on a pro day at another university? I'd rather see him paired up with Slaton in Houston than in Denver's backfield. He would take away from Hillis in Denver.
              No he won't, Jennings is a RB not a FB.

              Hillis is a FB

              So Hillis' job is safe

              Comment


              • #8
                Guess were not interested in Jennings then.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  If an elite RB in the 1st round makes no sense, then a 3rd/4th round RB does not make sense at all. The second day of the draft can provide us good LBs, DEs and even a NT, I say Moreno or nothing.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hilife View Post
                    more RB, is that what this team really needs?
                    Well, I figure we need at least 9-10 decent running backs on the roster after last year, maybe more.

                    In all seriousness, I am very high on Jennings and I think he could be a very good running back for us. He reminds me a lot of a less injury prone Torain.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      Guess were not interested in Jennings then.
                      No No, that was under Shannys paranoid ass. Now we actually might be...but I'd rather have Jeramiah Johnson in the fourth round. Especially instead of JJ Arrington, I'm really dissappointed in all our FA RB signings so far.
                      New England Patriots GM

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                        but I'd rather have Jeramiah Johnson in the fourth round.
                        The Mountain Man! This guys a beast. I agree completely with that pick up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                          If an elite RB in the 1st round makes no sense, then a 3rd/4th round RB does not make sense at all. The second day of the draft can provide us good LBs, DEs and even a NT, I say Moreno or nothing.
                          i say moreno or nothing too.
                          sigpic

                          Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                            No he won't, Jennings is a RB not a FB.

                            Hillis is a FB

                            So Hillis' job is safe
                            Exactly.

                            10 char

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X