• Roy Williams Released

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.62144b2.html

Very interesting
    WELCOME TO DENVER TIM

Originally posted by sdsucks View Post
    Very Interesting indeed!

psst! cmere....

Comment

Roy Williams is terrible. He has been one of the most overrated players in the history of the NFL.

Comment

I have an Idea...Lets just sign everyone on FA and then cut the ones we dont like anymore...NOT YOU JAY get back here...
        sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

Makes me wish we held off on Hill a little bit, Williams and Dawkins would be pretty awesome but realistically neither of them are GREAT ballhawks...they just crush defenders. Still, it would be nice

Comment

Bring him in.Roy is still a beast and we need all the help we can get

Comment

This would be a great move because he is not even 30 yet so he has years left i think it would be great with him and dawkins and hill can still get a lot of playing time because we can put him in on 3rd downs so one of the other 2 can get a break
              Denver Broncos super bowl champs 2009

Comment

Roy Williams SS DAwkins FS Renaldo Hill Nickel Cb since paymah is drawing interest. Roy is still young 28 can learn from dawkins.

Comment

I can't see us entertaining the idea of Williams, he is almost the same type of player as Dawk. With out the leadership.

Comment

Tale of the tape

414 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 19 ints, 9 forced fumbles, 8 fumble recoveries, 43 passes defenses, and 3 defensive tds. 5 time pro bowler that has started in 13 or more as well as played in 15 or more games with the exception of the 08 season due to a broken arm, during his 7 year career. Better get on the horn and start wheelin and dealin...he would be a great pick-up.
                    YAAAA!!! YOU TRIED BABY!!!

Comment

No thank you, hopefully Al Davis Signs Roy. Then Releases Huff then we pick him up and call it a day.
                      Hey Fisherman Heres ans awesome website with tons of info and Forums www.Coloradofisherman.comApril Fools

Comment

It would be a pretty good signing. I believe that Roy Williams has horrible cover skills if I remember right. That kind of reminds me of our Safeties last year. So I'm kind of up in the air about this.
                        http://yfrog.com/5ebroncoseddieroyalj

Comment

Some might say that Roy Williams is worse than Marquand Manuel when it comes to pass coverage. Ouch. Williams is better than Manuel, but he is not a great safety.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X