No announcement yet.

Paymah to visit Ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like baltimores defense will resemble ours last year. Their new d-coordinator must be a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
      Looks like baltimores defense will resemble ours last year. Their new d-coordinator must be a fool.
      The difference, as someone already pointed out, is in the front seven. They have Ngata, Pryce, Bannan, Ray Lewis, and Terrell Suggs in their front seven. We have a nomadic DJ Williams and a bunch of no-names in ours.
      Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
        If Baltimore has Foxworth and Paymah as starting DB's that is gonna be funny.
        I actually kind of hope they are both the starters. Then maybe people on this board will see that defending the pass has a lot more to do with the front 7 getting pressure than it has really with who is playing corner. I'm not saying that either of the two are great corners (average at best), but I think they will have a lot more success there than they did here. I can't wait until the day our front 7 is good enough to the point where we can have cbs like foxworth and paymah and be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
          I actually kind of hope they are both the starters. Then maybe people on this board will see that defending the pass has a lot more to do with the front 7 getting pressure than it has really with who is playing corner. I'm not saying that either of the two are great corners (average at best), but I think they will have a lot more success there than they did here. I can't wait until the day our front 7 is good enough to the point where we can have cbs like foxworth and paymah and be fine.
          that's the sad truth.
          "Dude, I know what you mean, and I feel your frustration. Everybody only reads what they want to read. If you sound a bit negative about the team or a player, you will immediatley be flamed. They tend to get caught up on the most trivial bs ever
          It's a huge part of the culture of this board you just have to learn how to deal with. You can go 5-6 pages explaining to these people"
          -Dragster69
          I salute you :salute!:

Comment

I wouldn't wish Paymah on Baltimore.

Comment

Paymah is a legit starting CB, but I doubt Foxy will keep his starting job if there's any competition at CB.

Comment

It would be a little Ironic that two CB's we drafted in the same year to be teammates for another team. However he won't be starting, I think the article mentioned that he would be a backup/special teams.

Funny thing is if I remember correctly wasn't Paymah supposed to be the best of the 3 CB's we drafted that year (other two are Foxworth & the late Darrent Williams)? I think we was the highest of the 3 (draft wise) but I could be wrong.

Thx,
                Joe
                To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sage View Post
                  Paymah is a legit starting CB, but I doubt Foxy will keep his starting job if there's any competition at CB.
                  I think Foxworth is better than Paymah...but that's just my opinion.

Thx,
                  Joe
                  To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X