why not pick up shawn springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why not pick up shawn springs

we need cb's and from watching the combine, there are no cb in the draft.

is this a bad idea?

Comment

We picked up Goodman to take Bly's spot and he is making Starting CB money.
      sigpic

Comment

Why not pick up a joint instead?? Would probably be more productive than Springs.

Comment

he has stone hands.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth420 View Post
            Why not pick up a joint instead?? Would probably be more productive than Springs.
            never...springs was a great cb for washington

Comment

In 12 seasons Springs has 32 INT.

In 7 seasons Goodman has 12 INT.

I wouldn't mind Springs, but the fact is we already signed Goodman to replace Bly.
              sigpic

Comment

Springs is made of glass. Him and Boss could become good friends on the sideline during the season I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post

I wouldn't mind Springs, but the fact is we already signed Goodman to replace Bly.
                  he is actually really good in coverage. i watch almost every skins game since i live in VA but he drops a lot of opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post

I know Goodman doesn't have flashy stats, but trust me, if you watched any of Miami's season last year (notably the broncos game where he completely shut B marsh down or his game changing 2 interceptions against NYJ in week17) you would know how underrated of a player Andre Goodman is. Any realistic fins fan should be upset about losing this guy. He posted career highs in passes defended (19) and interceptions (5) last season. Look at that. 12 picks in 7 seasons, 5 of them coming from last season. Note that last season was the only season where Goodman started all 16 games. This guy has a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                      I know Goodman doesn't have flashy stats, but trust me, if you watched any of Miami's season last year (notably the broncos game where he completely shut B marsh down or his game changing 2 interceptions against NYJ in week17) you would know how underrated of a player Andre Goodman is. Any realistic fins fan should be upset about losing this guy. He posted career highs in passes defended (19) and interceptions (5) last season. Look at that. 12 picks in 7 seasons, 5 of them coming from last season. Note that last season was the only season where Goodman started all 16 games. This guy has a lot of potential.
                      n...i.....C.....E !:go:
                      cp2u
                      Last edited by jay who ?; 03-05-2009, 11:32 AM. Reason: added cp
                      i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

Why not sign him? Simple, we don't need him, or any other corner for that matter. We need to address strictly the front 7 from now on, and if we can greatly improve upfront, we should be fine with Champ and Goodman. If we can get a pass rush, are secondary will be amazing as it is.

Comment

ya ur right lets just go pick up every single FA on the market..... jee........

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                            I'm not against Goodman at all. I am happy we have him. Stats don't always tell the whole story and I understand that. I was mostly directing the stats, to show that shawn springs isnt a scrub and could probably compete for the starting job.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bc Springs already said hes signing with the Pats............
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X