Any News About Vonnie Holliday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News About Vonnie Holliday?

Does anybody have any news regarding Vonnie Holliday's visit with the Bronco's that was scheduled for today?

Thanks

I really hope he signs with us, and we draft Tyson Jackson.
    New England Patriots GM

Comment

I hope he signs with us too and we draft Clay Mathews!!!

Comment

I would also be happy with that selection. I just hope we either go DE, OLB, or WR.
        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
          I would also be happy with that selection. I just hope we either go DE, OLB, or WR.
          It would be cool if Crabtree fell to us. I'm hoping for Orakpo, Raji or trade down for Ron Brace or Sean Smith.

anyway I would love to see Von Holliday in Orange & Blue.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
            It would be cool if Crabtree fell to us. I'm hoping for Orakpo, Raji or trade down for Ron Brace or Sean Smith.

anyway I would love to see Von Holliday in Orange & Blue.
            So pretty much your hoping we will trade down....because Crabtree, Orakpo and Raji are going to be gone by 12.
            New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
              So pretty much your hoping we will trade down....because Crabtree, Orakpo and Raji are going to be gone by 12.
              Bingo.
              sigpic

Comment

i wish he would sign with us an a really hot model would come over to my hosue
                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

:paper:
                  Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
                  i wish he would sign with us an a really hot model would come over to my hosue
                  You could probably pick up a Barbie doll with all of the accessories for about twenty bucks.....
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    :paper:

You could probably pick up a Barbie doll with all of the accessories for about twenty bucks.....
                    Leave your sister out of this.
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Vonnie Holliday?????

Seems like this guy was a scrub when in KC.

why all the anxiousness for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                        Vonnie Holliday?????

Seems like this guy was a scrub when in KC.

why all the anxiousness for him?
                        Maybe because despite all the FA signings, DL is still a problem for the Broncos. Holliday would be strong as a DE in a 3-4 and that's really what the Broncos need right now.

A rookie is not going to step in and excel at DE. Even Mario Williams looked like a bust his first season and he was the #1 overall pick and no player the Broncos will draft in 2009 will have the talent of Mario Williams. (He sure doesn't look like a bust now).

Who else can they start at DE? They could move Marcus Thomas to end since he's not a very dependable NT. But he's never played the position. Same thing with Tim Crowder who will get a chance. He's probably just a bust though.

There's been a lot of talk of the Broncos signing DE Marques Douglas, but no actual sighting of him in Denver. He's being aggressively pursued by Rex Ryan Jets Coach.

Meanwhile their only current NT is Ron Fields, a career backup. I can only assume that they are going to find someone somewhere. I thought Grady Jackson might interest them, but apparently not.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope we sign him... Make are Defense a little better for couple of years hopefully
                          sigpic

Comment

Could have gone after a quality DE like Canty!! Should he have been a possibility??

Comment

Originally posted by bjohnson1969 View Post
                              Could have gone after a quality DE like Canty!! Should he have been a possibility??
                              The Giants were all over him immediately. I don't think Denver had much cnance unless they just wildly overbid for him. Given Denver's salary cap concerns and the need to hire a bunch of FAs and spread the cap money around, I doubt any high-profile DL was a real possibility.

All the money Denver has spent in FA on 12 players is less than the $41 million Albert Haynesworth is guaranteed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X