My "No Trades" Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trenchwar08 View Post
    Geez. Go ahead and draft Gilbert with the first round #12. Go ahead, I dare you. Or, wait til round two, and draft him there. Go ahead.

But I don't want you running the Broncos any time soon. Thank Heaven for that.
    Well, he's not going to be available when we pick in the middle of the second.

There are professional analysts who do this sort of thing as a full time job. A lot of these people have him going as high as 15th overall, and most of them have him being gone by the end of the first.

The people that scout these players full time and the NFL team's front office people that actually make these decisions actually know a lot more about the potential of these players than you or I do. Thank Heaven for that.

sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post
      i would give it a B-
      Why not a B, why not a c+? You dont even give they guy feedback you just have this scale based on what>?

I think your draft was a pretty good one, If your looking for a grade I'm not gonna pretend I'm a Guru...

Like the 1-4 rounds... I think Brown and Orakpo will be about the same type of player...I would rather have Brown over Cush... And Moss cant even hold Browns Jock...

As someone else said, Moss did it in one huge game (BCS)...Browns done it for Sub-Par FSU teams...
      sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

Everette Brown scares me, he reminds me of Jarvis Moss coming out... That would
        make me, if i werea Denver fan, skeptical.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
          Everette Brown scares me, he reminds me of Jarvis Moss coming out... That would
          make me, if i werea Denver fan, skeptical.
          Well, if we're doing Jarvis Moss comparisons, Aaron Maybin reminds me of Moss. All he does is run around you and he actually weighs less than Moss. Brown actually has some moves and he weighs about 20 lbs. more.
          sigpic
          Made by Houshmazode

Comment

OK MOCK DRAFT.

A couple of problems I see.

1. Everette Brown - very good pick but probably gone!!!

2. Jarron Gilbert some have him going to Steelers at 32. Gone.

3. Jasper Brinkley going into combine rated 6th-7th Round Pick now 4th or 5th. 3rd Round too high.

I just don't see any of these as truely going to happen.

Comment

Working...
            X