Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone tell me why we haven't resigned Tatum Bell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone tell me why we haven't resigned Tatum Bell...

The guy can still play. Once he gets a complete training camp under his belt, I feel he'll be able to have more of an impact than he did this season.

Sure, J.J.'s probably going to be our change of pace back, but we should be able to get Tatum back fairly cheap no? Maybe it's just me.

Because The Mastermind is no longer our coach, duh!
    sigpic

Comment

Still, McDaniels should have at least noticed he has much ability left in him from watching film.

The more I think about how different our offense is going to be, the more I regret firing Shanahan. Pittman, Hall, Young, and now Bell won't be back next season. I'm not fully convinced that Jordan, Arrington and Buckhalter are more talented than them.

Comment

Bell sux. No more needs to be said
        sigpic

Comment

I can't agree with that. Did you watch him play last season? Are you aware of his 5.7 YPC average?

Comment

"oh thats because he would bust a 20 yarder followed by 1 yard run and blown over by the wind"

you will never win. but I definitely think he played above average for denver and the circumstances that he should get another shot.

Comment

Bell sucks - there was a reason he was selling cell phones and stealing luggage

As previous mentioned Bell sucks ass. 5.7 YPC are you kidding. Every game I watched that he played he had no more then 50 yards a game. Pretty sad.

Oh and Bukhalter is by far the best running back in the Denver camp right now. If it weren't for Westbrook, he would be one of the top backs in the league.

Comment

I'd actually like to know why P.J. Pope isn't on the roster over Bell... the guy was GREAT last year, in everything from running to receiving.

I'd rather us ditch LaMont Jordan and Andre Hall and get P.J. Pope back.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsMan View Post
                  The guy can still play. Once he gets a complete training camp under his belt, I feel he'll be able to have more of an impact than he did this season.

Sure, J.J.'s probably going to be our change of pace back, but we should be able to get Tatum back fairly cheap no? Maybe it's just me.
                  he's waiting to see that sd drops LT, then he's going to sd to pair up with sproles lol

i welcome the little bellhop that could
                  sigpic

Comment

coach signed jj arrington i think to be our kick returner. i believe buck/lamont/torrain will battle for the #1 spot hillis will be our FB. i personaly think it will end up being buck with torrain as second lamont will be third. what do you think?

Comment

i also think that the only reason tatum looked good at times last year was because teams knew all they had to do to was pass defend. thats why he looked good sometimes. if teams had to game plan for him he wouldnt have done that well

Comment

Well

The thing is we have a lot of RB that can give us the same as him, this is just a coaching decision and the view of the coaching choice of who they want.
                        Rated EDL

Comment

[QUOTE=BroncsMan;2632966]Still, McDaniels should have at least noticed he has much ability left in him from watching film.

The more I think about how different our offense is going to be, the more I regret firing Shanahan. Pittman, Hall, Young, and now Bell won't be back next season. I'm not fully convinced that Jordan, Arrington and Buckhalter are more talented than them.[QUOTE]

You might be right but in the patriots type of system you would be wrong

Comment

His cell phone is broken....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsMan View Post

Because Backs in the spead offense need very good to great hands. While Tatum doesn't exactly have "hands of stone he does not catch the ball well enough to satisfy McD

Comment

Working...
                              X