Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone tell me why we haven't resigned Tatum Bell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Game View Post
    As previous mentioned Bell sucks ass. 5.7 YPC are you kidding. Every game I watched that he played he had no more then 50 yards a game. Pretty sad.

Oh and Bukhalter is by far the best running back in the Denver camp right now. If it weren't for Westbrook, he would be one of the top backs in the league.
    Bell does not suck and 50 yards a game... well no .... we passed like 80% of the time and he did have a 1,000 yard season for us a few years back i saw Bell play with heart and motivation probably because he realized that if he didnt step it up he would end up selling Cell Phones for a living so he brought his A game i personally think he was the Best RB we had all of last season and hes better than any that we have signed so far IMHO

Bukhalter sucks he cant run hes a receiving RB
    Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

It's been stated a couple times already, but Bell doesn't fulfill the necessary requirements of McDaniels' rb prototype.

Comment

I wish he was still here too....but Josh seems to be....well not that smart...I'm just saying

sigpic

Comment

Alright, I float around here to see what's going on quite a bit. I keep my trap shut, but I can't any longer. Those of you who think that "Tater Tot" Bell is the answer are a JOKE! The dude couldn't make it in Shanny's stable, how the heck can you think he can do it now? Shanny only brought him "back" last season because of all the injuries and depth problems. Nothing more, but A LOT LESS! He's NOT gonna make it through this year's camp. I feel the RB's we have now are going to do thier job, BUCK, HILLIS, T-RAIN, YOUNG! Of course I've left out a few names, it was by choice! Young can't hack it! 2,000 yards my A$$! The rest are too small to be a back in the NFL. As for Jordan, YOU WERE A RAIDER! GET OUT MY HOUSE! Unless you prove me wrong, of course! LOL!

Comment

Bell is garbage, he has always had that 1 big game and if you expect him to follow it up you're setting yourself up for dissapointment.

Don't want him, don't need him!

Comment

No thanks for Tatum Bell never been a fan didn't think he was ever that good... He is average at best
              sigpic

Comment

pittman ran his ass off, why arnt we resigning him?
                Sean Taylor 21 R.I.P
                Darrent Williams 27 R.I.P
                Damien Nash 29 R.I.P
                John Elway 7
                Jake Plummer 16
                Ian Gold 52
                Al Wilson 56
                D.j Williams 55
                Rod Smith 80
                Shannon Sharpe 84
                Steve Atwater 27
                Terrell Davis 30
                Ed Macaffrey 87
                Champ Bailey 24
                John Lynch 47
                Brandon Marshall 15
                Jay Cutler 6
                Peyton Hillis 22
                Tony Scheffler 88
                Tom Nalen 66
                Mike Anderson 38
                Brandon Stokely 14

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsMan View Post
                  I'm not fully convinced that Jordan, Arrington and Buckhalter are more talented than them.
                  Im not either, therefore I think a healthy, pass-catching, durable 20-25 carry/game RB will be one of McD's first three picks. Pick yr round, pick yr back. I choose 2nd, Donald Brown.

Oh and I have zero regrets about shanny being fired, and all his less-than-sub-mediocre, fragile FA and draft talent can follow him for all I care.
                  Last edited by Sequence; 03-07-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Game View Post
                    As previous mentioned Bell sucks ass. 5.7 YPC are you kidding. Every game I watched that he played he had no more then 50 yards a game. Pretty sad.

Oh and Bukhalter is by far the best running back in the Denver camp right now. If it weren't for Westbrook, he would be one of the top backs in the league.
                    I actually believe that Buckhalter is a better pure runner/blocker than Westbrook. If it wasn't for Westbrook's value in the passing game, and Buckhalter's unfortunate injuries, Buckhalter would have been the Eagles guy in the backfield for the past 3-4 years.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bell and Arrington should at least compete for the speed back job. It is known that Bell lost his blazing speed but maybe with a full OTA and training camp he might regain it. Arrington just had a surgery, he might also suffer speed reduction for a while. And I don't know why we won't keep Pittman. He runs hard and can catch the ball very well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Because he got resigned by the phone store at the mall, but really because we have already signed 3 new RB and maybe McD doesn't like him.

Comment

Because nobody else is making a play for him. He will probably still be there after the draft when we will know if we need him or not. I think the Rudi Johnson incident hurt his career potential if he doesn't get a starting gig to prove himself again.
                          vote HILLIS in 2009!

Comment

Working...
                          X