Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peria Jerry a possibilty?

First off, don't flame me for this..

I honestly think Jerry is underrated and could be a great NFL star.

So, is there a possibility we trade down for him?
    sigpic
    Props to Peerless^
    Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
    Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
    Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
    Pro-McDaniels

Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
    First off, don't flame me for this..

I honestly think Jerry is underrated and could be a great NFL star.

So, is there a possibility we trade down for him?
    I honestly don't think so.

From what I have heard the analysis is that he is the best penetrating DT in the draft, so he would probably be best served in a 4-3 opposite of a larger DT.

I don't know that it necessarily means we shouldn't take a chance on him, but in all likelihood probably not. Of course, I've been wrong before.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

He could be a 3-4 DE. Our staff would have to compare him with Tyson Jackson and see who has more potential.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
        He could be a 3-4 DE. Our staff would have to compare him with Tyson Jackson and see who has more potential.
        agreed....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          Orrrr, Gibbert!!!!!

sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Peria Jerry isn't really a 3-4 player. He lacks the bulk for NT and doesn't have the frame most teams want in a DE.
            http://www.scoutsnotebook.com

Comment

All I know is that Peria Jerry is a Great Football Player. The Coaches of the SEC said that he was unblockable at times. I wouldn't mind him at DE.

He was also the most dominant Defensive Player at the Senior Bowl

Comment

If Jerry was a possible NT in any other teams mind, then he would be rated higher than he is. If teams thought he would be a good fit as a 3-4 DE he would be also rated higher. Both GB and KC will be looking defense for a 3-4 which takes out Raji for our 12th pick.
                If Jerry was a good possibility as a 3-4 NT or DE then you'd be hearing all kinds of stuff about his possibilities.
                "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

Working...
                X