Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IgorBStrange
    replied
    If Jerry was a possible NT in any other teams mind, then he would be rated higher than he is. If teams thought he would be a good fit as a 3-4 DE he would be also rated higher. Both GB and KC will be looking defense for a 3-4 which takes out Raji for our 12th pick.
    If Jerry was a good possibility as a 3-4 NT or DE then you'd be hearing all kinds of stuff about his possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• broncofansd
    replied
    All I know is that Peria Jerry is a Great Football Player. The Coaches of the SEC said that he was unblockable at times. I wouldn't mind him at DE.

He was also the most dominant Defensive Player at the Senior Bowl

Leave a comment:

• goeagles99
    replied
    Peria Jerry isn't really a 3-4 player. He lacks the bulk for NT and doesn't have the frame most teams want in a DE.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    He could be a 3-4 DE. Our staff would have to compare him with Tyson Jackson and see who has more potential.
    Orrrr, Gibbert!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    He could be a 3-4 DE. Our staff would have to compare him with Tyson Jackson and see who has more potential.
    agreed....

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
    First off, don't flame me for this..

I honestly think Jerry is underrated and could be a great NFL star.

So, is there a possibility we trade down for him?
    I honestly don't think so.

From what I have heard the analysis is that he is the best penetrating DT in the draft, so he would probably be best served in a 4-3 opposite of a larger DT.

I don't know that it necessarily means we shouldn't take a chance on him, but in all likelihood probably not. Of course, I've been wrong before.

Leave a comment:

• SheerCold
    started a topic Peria Jerry a possibilty?

Peria Jerry a possibilty?

First off, don't flame me for this..

I honestly think Jerry is underrated and could be a great NFL star.

So, is there a possibility we trade down for him?
Working...
X