No announcement yet.

Not such a insane thought!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logic would say that you are 100% right that we need to draft Defense. I agree.

My reasoning for bringing this possibility up is at one point Andre Smith was ranked the #2 prospect in the whole draft by some experts. I have watched a bunch of Alabama games and he was Dominate!!!!

So my only arguement would be Best Player Available. Like if you have a good Offensive Line and Walter Jones is available to you do you draft him???

I still would rather have BJ or trade down and select Clay Mathews and Ron Brace

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
      If it improves the team i am all for it. I personally think that Harris would be a better guard than a Tackle. I have real worries about him next year in a man blocking scheme. I think that his arms are just to short, and I thik that he is a little light in the butt. But we will see.
      What makes you think we're switching to a man-blocking scheme. I know that's what they ran in New England, but there's a huge reason why McD kept both our Running Backs coaches from last year. We're sticking with the zone blocking scheme, I'd bet the house on it.
      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Harris really isn't a tweener, best to leave him at tackle.

Comment

Harris would make a betterRG then LG. he is not agile enough for it.
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatmaster View Post
            hamilton and weigman are old and we could upgrade at guard
            Our entire defense is a piece of trash and we need upgrades at every single position.

Our offensive line was the BEST last year in terms of pass protection.

This is a god awful idea.

Comment

Working...
            X