No announcement yet.

Please Answer Me This!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because we do not plan on drafting a RB this year?

Comment

Originally posted by vlujan View Post
      I didn't like the Lamont Jordan signing. Brining him in to add more competition in camp is fine I guess. However, I get the feeling that McD just felt comfortable with bringing him in because he knows him from NE. Especially since he signed praxton to over 5 million when we already had Mike Leach?? I could be wrong and he might know very well things (the intangables) about Lamont that none of us do. However, it just feels like that is more of a comfortable signing to me and I don't like it.
      is there anything wrong with bringing some guys in who youve played with before? he wants to know what some of his people can do before training camp. i cant blame him for not wanting to feel comfortable.
      Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
      vs.
      Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
      Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
      First Round Pick TBA

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
        If we don't draft one, then we find a couple UFA's. Don't misunderstand - I'm definitely not suggesting drafting an RB in the first 3 rounds. But consider . . .

Torain may never shake injuries. Young was hobbled all last year - is the injury cronic? Hillis had a season-ending injury . . . what's in his future? Buckhalter . . . are his injuries all in the past? Jordan missed a significant part of the last 2 seasons . . . is he healthy now?

Point being, we have a big stable of RB's. But for the long run, we will need some healthy youth at the position. Even if they are just on the practice squad.

I believe if you check the rosters of the ofther 31 teams, you'll see we have a normal number of RB's for this point in the year. Maybe the preception is colored because, aside from Torain, all of our RB's were either starters for the Broncos or starters for other teams. It seems like overload, but the preception should be they are all proved capable (provided they stay healthy).

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
          Not necesarily.

It's quite obvious we'll be drafting one

Comment

Working...
          X