RB Draft question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Draft question

Everywhere i read everyone praises Moreno and Wells as 1st round draft picks and i dint argue with that but i have 1 question. Ive bin looking at Highlights of Shonn Greene and i dont understand why he cant be considered a 1st round prospect? I mean 100+ yards every game aint no joke...Is it because the teams he played against arent as good? Could some please give me an explanation? whoo thanks haha

He can't catch
    He is sssssslllllllllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwww
    Poor pass blocker
    He only has one year of play at a decent level
    And did I mention that he is SLOW

Those are just a few that I came up with off the top of my head he will be lucky to get drafted in round 2, I am guessing that he is a late 2nd to mid 3rd round guy, unless he blows up his proday which isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo56 View Post
      He can't catch
      He is sssssslllllllllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwww
      Poor pass blocker
      He only has one year of play at a decent level
      And did I mention that he is SLOW

Those are just a few that I came up with off the top of my head he will be lucky to get drafted in round 2, I am guessing that he is a late 2nd to mid 3rd round guy, unless he blows up his proday which isn't going to happen.

I think he had legal/ academic problems on top of that.
      Hey Fisherman Heres ans awesome website with tons of info and Forums www.Coloradofisherman.comApril Fools

Comment

We already have the RB we need

He can run, he can catch, he can block and he is a beast. And his name is HILLIS. There I hope that answered your question. Now we can just consecrate on D in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
          He can run, he can catch, he can block and he is a beast. And his name is HILLIS. There I hope that answered your question. Now we can just consecrate on D in the draft.
          Im all for Hillis starting but i was just asking i aint necesarily saying fraft him i was just curious. what was his 40 at the combine? I know it was slower than a 4.59 cuz thats what Wells ran and he was faster

Comment

Originally posted by mtownclown View Post
            Im all for Hillis starting but i was just asking i aint necesarily saying fraft him i was just curious. what was his 40 at the combine? I know it was slower than a 4.59 cuz thats what Wells ran and he was faster

But as said before he had other issues, and he was a one year wonder.
            sigpic

Comment

All I know is that Moreno had 2 great seasons. He has excellent vision and agility. He is not a burner but his game speed is more than enough to make him dangerous. He is a good pass blocker and played in a pro style offense. And the worst of all: our defense is so screwed that we won't draft this amazing running back prospect. Plus, it seems that McDaniels does not care for an elite RB, we will keep running the ball with 5 different guys and see what happens. DANG!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Donald Brown is better suited for the spread O, because he has Hillis-type hands and terrific running skills. If the Broncs use a high draft pick on a RB Brown is the most obvious choice. We dont have to use all our picks on D, BTW, and Im not sold on the recent RB FA signees.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post

But as said before he had other issues, and he was a one year wonder.
                  Just out of curiousity, who are you calling a one year wonder here?
                  New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                    Just out of curiousity, who are you calling a one year wonder here?
                    shonn greene
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      shonn greene
                      Then agreed.
                      New England Patriots GM

Comment

i had a dream last night about drafting beanie wells and he had 1800 yars with 11 TD's
                        but i'd rather have moreno, so i was like *** i want moreno
                        sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post
                          i had a dream last night about drafting beanie wells and he had 1800 yars with 11 TD's
                          but i'd rather have moreno, so i was like *** i want moreno
                          This is arguably your most ridiculously idiotic post...and thats saying something.

KNOWSHON ROCKWELL MORENO
                          OUR NEXT MR. 2000

ROBERT AYERS
                          BRINGIN THA RUCKUS TO DENVER

Originally posted by Chidoze
                          John Elway had a good time screwing the Raiders when he played, now that he's retired, it's the Raiderette's turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Loc505 View Post
                            This is arguably your most ridiculously idiotic post...and thats saying something.
                            cant argue about a dream
                            sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

Working...
                            X