Denver should try an go get Holt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver should try an go get Holt!

i would be a grate pick up if denver went an tried to get torry holt and then are your WR could learn from him! or we should try and get Rogers from the Browns.. we almost had him last year and thats what we need is a big HOGG! in the middle like we use to have... let me no what yall think

Not that this is a dumb or BAD post, we just dont have a room or a role for a guy like Holt, of course it all falls on how long we lose #15 for (Again) so who knows...anything is possible, but we need to be looking more at defense

Comment

For the right price, I would love to have Holt. Especially if Marsh gets suspended for a good amount of time. Holt could be a great mentor to Marshall also.
      sigpic

Comment

i like the idea of rogers as a short term fix at NT.

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
          For the right price, I would love to have Holt. Especially if Marsh gets suspended for a good amount of time. Holt could be a great mentor to Marshall also.
          yea i agree but will he come with the right price?
          sigpic

Comment

holt would be an awesome mentor for our young (soon to be elite) receiving corps. he is easily one of the most technically sound receivers ive watched play and i think he would have an amazing amount to pass on to b-marsh (espeically about those nasty drops)
            go broncos

Comment

Originally posted by nbaballer913 View Post
              yea i agree but will he come with the right price?
              That is the question.....
              sigpic

Comment

Intriguing, but wont happen. this is why McD signed Gaffney, not just to play, but to tutor/mentor our receivers during their spread-O learning curve. word is he's a great teacher. :go:
                Last edited by Sequence; 03-10-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

If Holt does indeed get released we should pursue him. There will be at least a dozen teams going after him.

I think adding a ghuy like Holt to the offense will help the Cutler McDaniels fiasco as Cutler realizes the talent he has around him.

Holt has still got 2 or 3 really good years left in him!

Comment

holt to denver

well that is an interesting thought. but wasnt marshall under rod smith? did he not learn from the best? what bout stokely is he not a teacher.

Comment

I would much rather us sign/pursue defensive players (Mike Wright) at this point than to pursue Holt. We have plenty of help at WR so going after Holt is simply unnecessary.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                        Intriguing, but wont happen. this is why McD signed Gaffney, not just to play, but to tutor/mentor our receivers during their spread-O learning curve. word is he's a great teacher. :go:
                        I have a hard time believing that BMarsh would learn much fro Gaffney. It's hard to listen to someone who hasn't accomplished much or isn't a top tier receiver (gaffney). Now Torry "Big Game" Holt is a different story. I think all the receivers and tight ends would be all ears with that guy. I say we give it a shot if it is reasonable.
                        future Denver Bronco practice.........

Comment

he will likely go to the 9rs with bruce,i doubt an aging vet from a dome team wants to play in the cold rocky mtn air and ice that many games a year
                          i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

Working...
                          X