Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
    Not stupid.

We are re-building the 30th Worst Defense in the NFL. We have a chemically imbalanced ProBowl QB and have one of the toughest Schedules in recent history.

You can't just transform one of the worst Defenses in Denver History in 1 year!!!!

Trading Cutler and getting extra Draft Picks to Re-Build the Defense makes alot of sense.
    Jay Cutler is a Franchise QB and nobody trades a Franchise QB because their defense sucks and their schedule is tough, most intelligent people build a team around them. You're basing your opinion on what you think has happened in the last 3 weeks, not on fact.

Senseless and stupid.......Congratulations.......

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
      Not stupid.

We are re-building the 30th Worst Defense in the NFL. We have a chemically imbalanced ProBowl QB and have one of the toughest Schedules in recent history.

You can't just transform one of the worst Defenses in Denver History in 1 year!!!!

Trading Cutler and getting extra Draft Picks to Re-Build the Defense makes alot of sense.
      And where, oh wise one, are you going to get an elite QB? You know ... the kind that you need to win a SB? Don't give me this Brady Quinn, Jeff Garcia, et al garbage. Go back in SB history and count how many system QBs have won the big game. I'll give you a hint ... you won't need more than a single hand to count them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        Jay Cutler is a Franchise QB and nobody trades a Franchise QB because their defense sucks, most intelligent people build a team around them. You're basing your opinion on what you think has happened in the last 3 weeks, not on fact.

Senseless and stupid.......Congratulations.......
        I usually disagree with you, but you're right. How can you people think that trading Jay for draft picks to improve the defense in a season that's going to not win us a superbowl or anything? We should improve it with our picks this year and next plus free agency next season. The idea of Trading Jay for a better defense in a season where it won't matter is dumb.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• His value is O if he doesn't want to be a Bronco. There is nothing worse than an un-happy all star. He hasn't been happy since Bates left, and all of the trade talk has only killed any hope.

Comment

• no

Comment

• 100% Agreed with the Charlie Brown sketch, only I would say Lucy is Josh McDaniels.

and 100% agreed with everything stated by stnzed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO View Post
                His value is O if he doesn't want to be a Bronco. There is nothing worse than an un-happy all star. He hasn't been happy since Bates left, and all of the trade talk has only killed any hope.
                How is his value 0 if many teams want him? This post makes no sense.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post

Cutler just refuses to get along with McD. Sure, it could be McD but he seemed
                  to work fine with Brady then with Cassel even with Randy Moss. Cutler on the
                  other hand only dealt with the guys that brought him in, thus making him their
                  guy. Now Cutler is faced with a staff in which he isn't spoon fed what he wants
                  and he is making the situation more difficult.
                  McDaniels already tried to trade him. Cutler was open minded to McDaniels when he got hired. He visited the facilities, and started talking about the offensive scheme.

The way this whole situation is being handled is hypocritical. When the organization tried to trade Cutler, but it didn't go through it was a business. Now that Cutler is demanding a trade, he's being called a team cancer and a baby.

Jay Cutler isn't innocent in this whole mess, don't get me wrong. However, he's taking way too much blame for feeling how most NFL players would after almost being traded. Bowlen said "Cutler is the man around here now" after Shanahan was fired. How is Cutler supposed to react after being told "You're the man" then almost being traded?

Trust me, teams are salivating at the prospect of getting Cutler. He is worth AT LEAST two firsts.
                  Last edited by Botan; 03-17-2009, 06:31 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• He doesn't want to be a Bronco! He sold 2 houses in Denver! HE'S GONE!!!

Comment

• What I mean is unless he shows up with the right attitude we are better off without him. I would rather have him and think he is a great player, but if he doesn't want to be here he will be a distraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by nbaballer913 View Post
                        so if you have a tough schedule, you should trade the most important player?
                        If he whines, doesn't want to talk to the OWNER, sells 2 homes, and brings his agent to what was supposed to be a "make good" meeting... YES.

Comment

• Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO View Post
                          What I mean is unless he shows up with the right attitude we are better off without him. I would rather have him and think he is a great player, but if he doesn't want to be here he will be a distraction.
                          This opinion is completely fine, but it won't reduce his trade value. There are too many teams that would love to have him.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I say keep him but bench him. It'll cost him 6 million dollars, and maybe it'll help him grow up into a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                              I say keep him but bench him. It'll cost him 6 million dollars, and maybe it'll help him grow up into a man.
                              I'd rather 'Keyshawn' him.

Comment

• I say we get his ass back in Denver. If it takes a fat new contract, do it. I'd hate to have to "Marbury" his ass.

:go:
                                sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Working...
                                X