Possible Cutler Trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contracts and trade value.

We could've picked Warner up for just a couple mil over what the Cardinals paid- I wouldn't mind seeing him as our QB this year at all- but Warner with that contract isn't worth anything from a trade standpoint, Leinart is currently at a bust status, and although he may rise, at this point in time a 2nd rounder would be very generous from him. From a trade standpoint those 2 represent very little value.

You could ask for those 2 and Arizona's first rounder and still not be greedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
      The Redskins reportedly offered Jason Campbell to an undisclosed team for a second-round pick on Wednesday.
      The offer was probably contingent on Washington getting Jay Cutler from the Broncos with the pick as part of a package, which might also have included the No. 13 overall choice. The Skins have made it clear that they aren't committed to Campbell by balking at a long-term contract and now this.
      Source: Washington Post
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Washington Post reports that the Redskins are "actively pursuing" a trade for Jay Cutler and hope to swing a deal as soon as possible.
      Owner Dan Snyder is pushing negotiations, but Denver will take its time. About half of the league has interest in Cutler and the Broncos will want to hear all offers. Washington has reportedly contacted an unnamed club about dealing Jason Campbell for a second-round pick, which the Skins would then use in a Cutler trade. Snyder is currently sitting on only four 2009 picks.
      Source: Washington Post

I bet a deal happens by the weekend.
      I wonder who the 3rd team is?
      a 1st in 09, a 2nd in 09, and maybe a 1st in 10, for cutler and what , scheffler?

who is the skins TE?
      sigpic

Comment

• I doubt if a deal is done until much closer to the draft, because we'd want to hear the best offer of each team.
        sigpic
        Made by Houshmazode

Comment

• Originally posted by EKon View Post
          Why's everyone saying we don't need an OLB but we really need an ILB!? We have D.J. and Andra Davis at ILB, and WHO'S OUR BEST OLB?...JARVIS MOSS!!!? OH GOD NO! i would LOVE 2 see D.J. at OLB but i don't think that's going 2 happen cause every1 says it won't!? I would LOVE this draft but it won't happen. :go:
          dumervile is the pass rusher he is to small to play defensive end in a 3-4 dj williams is an outside linebacker he wont go back to playing middle. boss bailey if he stays healthy woodyard theres another two outside linebackers. I am so tired of people saying we need outside backers. we need middle stuffers like muauluga.
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
            I doubt if a deal is done until much closer to the draft, because we'd want to hear the best offer of each team.
            I think it happens a lot sooner than that, that gives teams teams time to fall in love with a draft prospect. I say a deal gets done in a week, 10 days tops.

Comment

• Bowlen pls speed up the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                The Browns do not need a TE.

Mangini did not want Winslow because Winslow was a one trick pony. He was a reciever pretending to be a tight end. Heiden is a decent blocking and recieving TE. Royal? Same with him. Rucker? He's a good recieving TE and a decent blocking TE. Why go out of your way to get yet another TE and a backup QB that isn't needed. You expect me to get excited with Drew Stanton and Derek Anderson?
                So take out scheffler add a 4th and a 5th

So Clevand Gets 33rd pick a 4th and a 5th

Brady isn't worth much more than that.
                Hey Fisherman Heres ans awesome website with tons of info and Forums www.Coloradofisherman.comApril Fools

Comment

• Ideally Washington trades Jason Campbell to The Detroit Lions for the 33rd Pick in the Draft.

Then Denver trades Jay Cutler(no Scheffler) to Washington for it's 1st(13) , 2nd(33rd) and 2010 1st Round Pick + Safety Chris Horton(7th Round Pick 08).

This would be better for Denver than trading with Detroit because it would have the 13th not the 20th Pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                    I think it happens a lot sooner than that, that gives teams teams time to fall in love with a draft prospect. I say a deal gets done in a week, 10 days tops.
                    It might happen, but I think it will be right around 15 days.
                    sigpic
                    Made by Houshmazode

Comment

• You're seriously undervaluing Cutler.

We will be getting players for him as well, and not crappy players.

This will get crazy.

Comment

• Um, so wjose are QB after Cutler's gone? Simms and two washed up QB's, actually-3!? No thx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          If Cutler has more potential than Brady, why MUST you absolutely get Brady! Not Anderson. No, you don't want him. It has to be Quinn. Every time, you insist it HAS to be Quinn. Why? Because of his potential. Gets you excited. Because he's so young. He could do so much if only he could start.

Drew Brees and Eli Manning have won in the playoffs. They have. Cutler? he hasn't. Brees and Manning have shown that they can win and they have won. Brees? He won in San Diego and he is winning in New Orleans. Manning? He is a whiner too, but he sure got his Super Bowl ring didn't he? How many times has Cutler been to the playoffs? ZERO TIMES. A QB that is a gunslinger like Cutler is something that will not be tolerated in Cleveland. We've had enough gunslingers. You guys hated Plummer. He threw interceptions and stared down recievers. Same thing with Anderson. Sick and tired of that type of QB. The Browns need a QB with smarts and Quinn has shown he doesn't have a gunslinger mentality. He doesn't have that arm strength. He is full of potential.
                          If we didn't think that Quinn had potential most of the people on these boards wouldn't all be wanting him. I for one think he will be a good and maybe a great QB in this league. You need to quit knocking Cutler though because he was the main reason we had 8 wins last year, if you count the San Diego game, but our defense is horrible and has been horrible for a few years now. Most of us do not want to see Cutler go but if he must we want a good young QB to take over and Quinn would fit the bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                            Thanks for the contribution. How is this thread creating drama?
                            That is his sig. His post was

http://vandalaysolutions.com/wpt/wpt.html

but he put it in image tags so it didn't pop up.

Comment

• McD wants a young punk to suck his ****, err I mean get his own guy. Even if we trade with the lions, we won't get the number one overall pick because Bowlen won't pay #1 pick money. Get used to it, we'll be looking for a franchise qb for a long time. And we won't be contenders for even longer. Thanks McD.

Comment

• My friend just pulled an april fools prank saying Mcnabb was trade for Cutler. I almost had a heart attack. It was a sick april fools joke

Comment

Working...
                                X