Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both Kiper and McShay have us taking Tyson Jackson in new mocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulling through numerous mocks it looks like Tyson Jackson or Everette Brown will be value picks at 12. Value at OLB is deep and Sintim or Clay Matthews could slip to our second round pick. That would be sweet.

I know we need a NT but Raji will be gone before we pick in the 1st and
    Brace will be gone by our 2nd pick, so we might as well try to draft a couple of big boys later on like Terrance Taylor and Sammie Lee Hill.

Comment

I wouldn't mind taking Jackson..... But if it were up to me I would take a LB in the first and come back in the second and take Jerron Gilbert from San Jose ST.... 6'5" 288LBS 4.8 40 28 reps.... He is going to be the best 5 tech in the draft....
      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

If we land Tyson Jackson in the first, and go Safety(Delmas, Johnson, Chung, Moore...) I will be very happy.
        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
          I wouldn't mind taking Jackson..... But if it were up to me I would take a LB in the first and come back in the second and take Jerron Gilbert from San Jose ST.... 6'5" 288LBS 4.8 40 28 reps.... He is going to be the best 5 tech in the draft....
          The problem with that is Jarron Gilbert will most likely be gone by our 2nd round pick. His stock has sky rocketed the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
            The problem with that is Jarron Gilbert will most likely be gone by our 2nd round pick. His stock has sky rocketed the past few weeks.
            Maybe..... But that is the chance that you take..... If they make it through Pitt, there is a good chance that he is there
            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Working...
            X