Can Mike Vick solve this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Mike Vick solve this problem?

I am not really sure how McJayGate is going to turn out. All LOGIC leads to Jay and McD burying the hatchet and figuring out a way to work together. However, when you are dealing with human beings, all logic can go out the window.

That said, I know Mike Vick is a highly controversial person, but if any team should take the PR risk in signing him - dont you think it might be a team that lost (or might lose) its young franchise QB? Vick gets out in 2 months I believe.

So that raises some questions:

1) Has Mike Vick paid for his crimes?
    2) Should he be reinstated to the NFL?
    3) Do you think he will still have the Mike Vick magic?
    3) If the Broncos lose Jay Cutler, should they go after Mike Vick?
    Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

4)Can Mike Vick sack the QB? Because he couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing in a boat 20 miles off shore holding a football.

Comment

YES! But only if they lose Cutler. The offense is good enough that a guy like Vick would be very dangerous and Denver could really concentrate on defense. Now, do I see it happening? Not in my lifetime...

Comment

I'm not sure Vick could handle the highly cerebral system that McDaniels wants to incorporate. Also, the system puts a premium on accuracy, which vick does not have, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilfin View Post
          I'm not sure Vick could handle the highly cerebral system that McDaniels wants to incorporate. Also, the system puts a premium on accuracy, which vick does not have, either.

Doesnt every system put a premium on accuracy though?
          Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            4)Can Mike Vick sack the QB? Because he couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing in a boat 20 miles off shore holding a football.
            No, Mike Vick is a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pratama View Post
              Doesnt every system put a premium on accuracy though?
              Yes... and hasn't Vick proved that he has none??

I wouldn't mind vick as a slot or a kick returner... he would be an awesome kick returner. But he's a horrible QB

Comment

No, Mike Vick is a QB.
                Yea. Not a very good one.

Comment

I think that there is a spot for Vick... But it is going to take him at least a year to get back in the swing of things. That is also assuming that he doesnt get suspended by the league
                  Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Yea. Not a very good one.
                    I was hoping you would catch the sarcasm. So, if you dont bring Vick in - who do we get to replace Jay (again, assuming he gets traded)?

Comment

I would not want that p.o.s on my team even if you could somehow predict the future and tell me that he was to deliver 10 championships to Denver. I HATE anyone who abuses animals. I do not believe he has paid for his crimes. If it were up to me he'd be rotting in jail for the rest of his life. F Mike Vick.

Comment

I was hoping you would catch the sarcasm. So, if you dont bring Vick in - who do we get to replace Jay (again, assuming he gets traded)?
                        I'd throw the year, and get the next Tom Brady = Sam Bradford. People are going to want to throw the year anyways for a higher draft pick like they always do when Denver loses 5 of their first 7, regardless of who the QB is.

Comment

I'd throw the year, and get the next Tom Brady = Sam Bradford. People are going to want to throw the year anyways for a higher draft pick like they always do when Denver loses 5 of their first 7, regardless of who the QB is.

So you would start Chris Simms then?

Comment

So you would start Chris Simms then?
                            What's the difference? With our brutal schedule, and the fact that were going through a transition on both sides of the ball, neither QB is getting us to the playoffs this year anyways. Certainly not with how good SD is going to be next year.

Comment

What's the difference? With our brutal schedule, and the fact that were going through a transition on both sides of the ball, neither QB is getting us to the playoffs this year anyways. Certainly not with how good SD is going to be next year.
                              You don't know that for sure. Simms could come out and light it up.
                              sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Working...
                              X