Can Mike Vick solve this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Has Mike Vick paid for his crimes?
    TI was caught with machine guns and got less time.. so YES.

2) Should he be reinstated to the NFL?
    YES. He's bankrupt and did his time. He stabbed no one (Ray), shot no one (Mr. Jones) and did not sell crack to his community (tons of other players).

3) Do you think he will still have the Mike Vick magic?
    Not immediately. But it's still in him, he will get his legs under him.

4) If the Broncos lose Jay Cutler, should they go after Mike Vick?
    No. They should get Matt Stafford, or possibly a lower round QB to groom. Simms is our vet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwelte01 View Post
      I would not want that p.o.s on my team even if you could somehow predict the future and tell me that he was to deliver 10 championships to Denver. I HATE anyone who abuses animals. I do not believe he has paid for his crimes. If it were up to me he'd be rotting in jail for the rest of his life. F Mike Vick.
      Gosh, I disagree with you, golly. I wouldnt want him just because I didnt ever think he was a qb but rather a good athlete.. But yea Ive ran over about 3 dogs in my lifetime and I aint see no body doing a homocide investigation or anything... PLEASE for the love of god quit acting like he just killed somebody
      Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 03-14-2009, 04:14 PM.
      sigpic
      Props to Charger$ for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Pilfin View Post
        I'm not sure Vick could handle the highly cerebral system that McDaniels wants to incorporate. Also, the system puts a premium on accuracy, which vick does not have, either.
        Thank you John Madden...
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pratama View Post
          I am not really sure how McJayGate is going to turn out. All LOGIC leads to Jay and McD burying the hatchet and figuring out a way to work together. However, when you are dealing with human beings, all logic can go out the window.

That said, I know Mike Vick is a highly controversial person, but if any team should take the PR risk in signing him - dont you think it might be a team that lost (or might lose) its young franchise QB? Vick gets out in 2 months I believe.

So that raises some questions:

1) Has Mike Vick paid for his crimes?
          2) Should he be reinstated to the NFL?
          3) Do you think he will still have the Mike Vick magic?
          3) If the Broncos lose Jay Cutler, should they go after Mike Vick?
          No......and you should be banned from the boards for even sugesting such a thing!

Comment

Right!!!!!

Mike Vick? Yes, if I was a owner that's who I would want on my team. That way I could deal with all the animal rights activist and media on a daily basis as long as he was on my team. Ask Atlanta what Mike Vick did for them.

Just say NO! to Vick!

Comment

Id rather see the Broncos take a chance on Pat White (and watch most "draft D only" posters on this board go ballistic) that even entertain the thought of bringing in MV.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFan209x View Post
                Gosh, I disagree with you, golly. I wouldnt want him just because I didnt ever think he was a qb but rather a good athlete.. But yea Ive ran over about 3 dogs in my lifetime and I aint see no body doing a homocide investigation or anything... PLEASE for the love of god quit acting like he just killed somebody
                Well golly, running over a dog on accident is a little bit different than holding their heads under water until they drown. Running them over is a little bit different then tying abused, defenseless, innocent animals to a post and letting your rabid dog rip them to shreds for your amusement. Or how about his rape stand? Golly, I tell you its not the same as killing a human being, but someone who kills and abuses innocent animals for their amusement pisses me off golly. I could give a f*** less if he is a good athlete. I do not want someone like that representing my team no matter how much he could contribute. I want good charachter people representing my franchise, not low-life animal abusing p.o.s by golly.

Comment

Can Mike Vick solve this problem?
                  Sure! IF the "problem" is that you've got some extra dogs that you want put down!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X