Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Guess...Lions pick up Peterson for us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24TheCHAMP24
    replied
    let me put an end to this nonsense.

Mike Nolan was hired to coach the 49ers in 2005

Julian peterson played for the niners in 2005

Peterson was so much of a nolan guy that he then left after 1 season to go play for the seahawks in 2006

Peterson was neither drafted by Noaln, Traded for by Nolan, signed by Nolan, nor signed to an extension under Nolans watch.

In fact the only thing Peterson did under Nolan was leave the first chance he got.

There is not 1 thing in their carers that would make a reasonable person believe Julian Peterson is a Mike Nolan guy.

Leave a comment:

• sdsucks
    replied
    I'd be in favor of that. Draft a qb, sign jeff garcia. Also have peterson, dj, and davis as the Linebackers. Our D would be significantly better.

Leave a comment:

• ItalianBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
    Thats pure speculation. The Lions did need defensive help.
    I know it is I'm just saying...

Why would they trade what they need for something they dont? And he is a NOLAN guy...Make sense?

Leave a comment:

• CTM
    replied
    Thats pure speculation. The Lions did need defensive help.

Leave a comment:

• ItalianBronco
    started a topic My Guess...Lions pick up Peterson for us...

My Guess...Lions pick up Peterson for us...

Why would Detroit trade a Beefed up Redding For another OLB? They have Simms, Dizon, and just drafted the undersized DE from Purdue last year who is a speed rusher...

My guess... Peterson, #1, #20 to Denver For Jay and Sheff and our #12...

My buddy in Detroit is saying this over and over again...People are asking why would they Trade a big man up front...(which they need) for a guy in Peterson who is a NOLAN GUY FROM SAN FRAN after they already have that position...HMMMMMMMMMMM!
Working...
X