WR/QB - Matt Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bd7hawg View Post
    "he's an athlete with no true position in the NFL". I agree 100% with this.
    That is why he would be cheap & the only time's we would use him would be as a backup WR & wildcat QB.

and i seriously doubt many arkansas fans think of him as the best player in school history

"and it sounds to me like you've only been an arkansas fan for around 5 years if you think those two guys are the best in school history"

Many consider him the 2nd best player behind D-Mac. And EVERYONE agrees that Darren Mcfadden is the best player in school history.
    And they will all end up being busts in the NFL..

Proves how much retarded college schemes can do that.

Comment

Is this thread a joke??

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Is this thread a joke??
        Dude, I didn't even have to read the post and I immediately knew that he would be a homer.

A Matt Jones thread, that happened to be started by someone with "Hawg" in their name.

Surprising

Very surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by bd7hawg View Post
          "he's an athlete with no true position in the NFL".

I agree 100% with this.
          That is why he would be cheap & the only time's we would use him would be as a backup WR & wildcat QB.

in all honesty, it would be a safer move to sign mike vick for that same role....lol i'll pass on both

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
            in all honesty, it would be a safer move to sign mike vick for that same role.
            You may be right about that.

I just know how great MJ would be in this role & I would love nothing more than to see him do it for the Broncos. We could probably get him for the league minimum & I think that is worth the risk.

They are projecting Pat White (4.50) to be a 2nd rounder playing the exact same role as I described for MJ.

Comment

Working...
            X