I Want Vince Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want Vince Young

Trade the Titans for Vince Young! Vince Young is a better QB, just in the wrong Offence. He is a winner and will do whatever to prove himself.
    Some minds are like concrete, completely mixed up, and permanently set!!

Vince Young is a loser.

We don't need that trash on our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn80 View Post
      Trade the Titans for Vince Young! Vince Young is a better QB, just in the wrong Offence. He is a winner and will do whatever to prove himself.
      Vince Young sucks, unless you plan on using him as a running back.
      If you love NFL stats and history
      pro-football-reference.com
      jt-sw.com/football

Comment

i cant believe you said young is a better Qb than cutler, that right there tells me all i need to know about your football iq, yea vince is so good he lost his job to collins this year and titans resigned collins, sure sounds like they think vince is great too!

Comment

Youre on your own with this one.
          XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Trade the Titans for Vince Young!
            Is this even possible?

Comment

Vince Young is another mental midget with million dollar tools. rumor has it, he asked out of Tenn's playoff game against the Bolts 2 seasons ago.

Asked out...!!!! of a playoff game that they were still in!!!

Fisher refused to allow him to do so.

Comment

are you kidding me? seriously? you have to be.
                no?
                Have you ever watched a game of football? Or are you basing your logic on Young was on the cover of Madden and Cutler wasn't, so Young must be a pretty good football player.

Comment

If only we had a "Titans" to exchange 1 Vince Young for!
                  Last edited by PowderAddict; 03-17-2009, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Brady Quinn

Comment

What drugs are you on.:cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler:

Comment

Can't beleive I'm going to say this... Cutler is a much better QB than Vince Young. Vince Young should be and is a backup calibur QB only.

Comment

Ive criticized Cutler for not manning up and being able to take the pressures of being a qb in this league (in reference to the trade), but Young contemplated retirement after his first year (or was it second?) in the league. Thats not good. Plus people thought he was suicidal at one point.

Id really not trade for a guy that thought about retiring after a year or who might not even get to Denver because he took control of a plane and drove it into the side of a mountain.

Plus...hes not that good.
                          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by avsfan987 View Post
                            Vince Young is a loser.

We don't need that trash on our team.

Thanks for reminding me. I need to find one of those "Do not feed the trolls" pics.

Comment

this coming from a guy with selvin young as his profile picture

Comment

Working...
                              X