Aaron Rodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers

Is there any way we could land him in an NFC North Trade situation? You think the Pack have had enough of Bus Cook and wouldn't consider it?

I was just thinking about it with the possibility of Green Bay liking being the only team in that division with a quarterback... I could see them liking getting a gunslinger type quarterback in Cutler (reflect on Favre) and I personally think Rodgers could be a better fit for the McDaniels system.

He still has a little development to do but he is a talented guy.

:cutler: < EPIC FAIL

no chance.. Why would Green Bay trade him? They got rid of Farve to let this guy start his career, they have too much invested in him after riding the bench for years learning that system...

Comment

OK but think about this... we dangle a trade with Minnesota in front of GB, the see how scary the vikes would be with Cutler, they consider it. Its a long shot I know but its a decent comp.

Comment

Originally posted by rpbrooks View Post
        OK but think about this... we dangle a trade with Minnesota in front of GB, the see how scary the vikes would be with Cutler, they consider it. Its a long shot I know but its a decent comp.
        not gonna happen. Rogers had a great year last year, and if the D improves the sky is the limit for him (Sound familiar anyone?:cutler

Comment

Working...
        X