Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Mathews? Really?

As a USC Fans and a Bronco Fan I must admit that you guys love
    a linebacker that wasn't even the best one of the three. He is over rated and Rey-Rey would eat him up any day of the week! :go:

Draft Rey!

I don't remember seeing one thread about Matthews.

Comment

We were talking about Clay Matthews as an option IF we were able to trade down. Some people consider Rey Maualuga a reach at #12. I would love to see him in a Broncos uniform. Just a question: As a USC fan, did you prefer Maualuga or Keith Rivers?
      sigpic

Comment

With the Free Agent Signing of Andra Davis at ILB along with DJ Williams and Spencer Larson , ILB isn't a priority need.

So Clay Mathews who plays OLB would fit our needs much better. He is also a late bloomer who is just now starting to come into his own and should be a very solid LB for years.

If we didn't sign Davis I would say that it was a need but I just don't see it happening.

Give me

1. Clay Mathews
        2. Connor Barwin
        3. Lawerence Sidbury

Any of those guys at OLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          We were talking about Clay Matthews as an option IF we were able to trade down. Some people consider Rey Maualuga a reach at #12. I would love to see him in a Broncos uniform. Just a question: As a USC fan, did you prefer Maualuga or Keith Rivers?
          Rey Mauluga is not a reach whatsoever at 12, he could fall well below 16 if San Diego doesn't take him.
          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            Keith Rivers was as studly as they came.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
            X