No announcement yet.

Wonderlic Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to realize that they only get 12 minutes to do this- the most important thing is managing your time right. Some of the problems take a few seconds, some of them can take a few minutes. The people that do bad usually do so not because they don't know the answers, but because they manage their time poorly. When you see guys get in the mid to low teens, it's not like they answered 50 questions and only got 15 of them right. They likely only answered 20-25 questions tops.

Comment

thats not good for a LB, rey!
      Last edited by nbaballer913; 03-23-2009, 01:12 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
        idk, im still thinking the real one has to be harder or something cuz that was way to easy. i got a 40 to, and the two got wrong was the 3 words/ similar definition one and the parking fee one.
        Yea that doesn't really say how hard it is. Those 10 questions would be like the first 10 on the test and it progressivley gets harder. Still even questions 40-50 are not rocket science. I took one for a bank once to get a job and I got around 30.

Still these people that get below 20 must be super dumb lol. Even if you're stupid you can rush through every question and get over 20 randomly. I don't think we should draft rey...

I also wonder what pacman jones score was. I remember him being pretty dumb.

Comment

Just... LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is the greatest picture evvvvvver!

For some reason thsi comp won't let me dish out CPs but when I got one that
            willu got one coming.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              wonderlic doesn't mean alot

maybe at qb, but then marino scored an absurdly low score on it , so......
              knowing Marino, he was probably high as a kite too.

Comment

Offtopic, sorry, but speaking of Vince Young, I just saw Orakpo on Path To The Draft. A reporter asked him which QB he would like to sack in the NFL. Orakpo said something like this:

"Vince Young. We had all those practices at Texas where I could not lay my hands on him. I would like to put him on the ground. If he is watching this, I just want him to know that I'm coming".

LOL! Run, Vince, ruuuun!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  Offtopic, sorry, but speaking of Vince Young, I just saw Orakpo on Path To The Draft. A reporter asked him which QB he would like to sack in the NFL. Orakpo said something like this:

"Vince Young. We had all those practices at Texas where I could not lay my hands on him. I would like to put him on the ground. If he is watching this, I just want him to know that I'm coming".

LOL! Run, Vince, ruuuun!
                  i only see one thing wrong with that idea... vince would have to be playing for that to happen lol... i dont think the mental hospital has a football team...
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo56 View Post
                    Marino scored a 15
                    Bradshaw scored a 15
                    McNabb scored a 14
                    McNair scored a 14
                    Jeff George scored a 10
                    Jim Kelly scored a 15

Ryan Leaf scored a 27
                    Brian Griese scored a 39
                    Darrell Hackney scored a 40
                    Alex Smith scored a 40

Wonderlic isn't football related it is a timed test which has no problems that are about football on it, all it does is test your ability to take a multiple choice test while being timed then graded on the number of problems correct in the short time frame.
                    Yo, why do you have to put Hackney in with those guys? He hasn't had a chance to prove himself yet. He is much better than Ramsey, that much he HAS proven. I have been impressed with him every time he has stepped on he field. Glad to see he is also highly intelligent.
                    vote HILLIS in 2009!

Comment

Working...
                    X