*Denver Broncos Official Draft Picks*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Denver Broncos Official Draft Picks*

Here is the official draft order for the Broncos. Hopefully it will help all the "Mockers" on the board.

1st round, pick #12 overall
    2nd round, pick #48 overall
    3rd round, pick #79 overall
    4th round, pick #114 overall
    5th round, pick #140 overall
    5th round, pick #149 overall
    6th round, pick #185 overall
    7th round, pick #225 overall
    7th round, pick #235 overall

*I don't know if its worth a sticky or not, but if anything changes I will keep the list updated*

:salute!: I was wondering when the last 4 rounds were going to be released:salute!:
    Hey Fisherman Heres ans awesome website with tons of info and Forums www.Coloradofisherman.comApril Fools

Comment

This is a deep draft so, we could get some "good" players out of our 5-7th Round picks.
      But the first two rounds , this year are quality filled and would LOVE to see us move up into the 3rd or 2nd one more time for this draft.
      Defense is the ONLY way to go.

Comment

Um, I think BroncoFansd is in charge of all draft related material, you may want to check with him before posting something like this again.

Comment

Originally posted by VABronco37 View Post
          This is a deep draft so, we could get some "good" players out of our 5-7th Round picks.
          But the first two rounds , this year are quality filled and would LOVE to see us move up into the 3rd or 2nd one more time for this draft.
          Defense is the ONLY way to go.
          Rotoworld and ESPN reported that the Eagles are likely to trade up to get one of the top 3 or 4 OT's (whichever one slips out of the top 10). So we could trade down with them and pick up a few picks

Comment

Originally posted by dman444 View Post
            Um, I think BroncoFansd is in charge of all draft related material, you may want to check with him before posting something like this again.
            IMO if BroncoFansd is in charge of this material then he should have had it out. Im all for getting the info a.s.a.p. Isn't that what boards like this are for?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              IMO if BroncoFansd is in charge of this material then he should have had it out. Im all for getting the info a.s.a.p. Isn't that what boards like this are for?
              Hahaha, it was a joke man. I was just referring to how many times he has posted about the draft and put up mock drafts. He obviously in is charge of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444 View Post
                Hahaha, it was a joke man. I was just referring to how many times he has posted about the draft and put up mock drafts. He obviously in is charge of nothing.
                Oops, my bad Inside joke that I guess I was outside of That would have been lame x 1000 if it wasn't.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                  Rotoworld and ESPN reported that the Eagles are likely to trade up to get one of the top 3 or 4 OT's (whichever one slips out of the top 10). So we could trade down with them and pick up a few picks
                  Hopefully this would happen.At 12 take Tyson Jackson and then move back up in the 2nd rnd and take NT Ron Brace.Would be able look forward to the season a little more with all the garbage with this team going on right now.

Comment

Some posted this a few weeks ago, but it got buried, and it needed to be revived.

I asked it then and I'll ask it again now...does ANYONE know why the order changes so much from round to round?

Why do we pick #12 in the first round, but #16, 13, 14, etc. in other rounds.

It makes no sense to me...and some of those are before comp picks start, so that's not the reason...
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                      Some posted this a few weeks ago, but it got buried, and it needed to be revived.

I asked it then and I'll ask it again now...does ANYONE know why the order changes so much from round to round?

It makes no sense to me...and some of those are before comp picks start, so that's not the reason...
                      Im pretty sure its because teams that finish with the same record rotate in order every round, i could be wrong tho

Comment

Its mostly because they add in compensatory picks in the latter rounds. I believe...
                        sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                          Its mostly because they add in compensatory picks in the latter rounds. I believe...
                          Gr3y, they're before the comp picks even start!

And Den might be correct, I never knew that...makes sense
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Gr3y, they're before the comp picks even start!

And Den might be correct, I never knew that...makes sense
                            Heck if I know...
                            sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Working...
                            X