• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• housemouse
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
    Fail -

Louis Delmas is our 1st Pick???? What the heck. How about drafting a Real Rush OLB?????

Delmas - Backup for 2 years
    Gilbert - Backup for 1 year
    Brinkley - Backup for 2 years
    Zack Follet - Backup his entire CAREER
    David Veikune - Another Backup
    Kyle Moore - Backup
    Louis Vasquez - Backup for 2 years
    Patrick Turner - Rotational WR

Hell I would rather stay at 12 and select a RB than draft Delmas. Beanie Wells or Knowshon Moreno would have a much Bigger Impact than Delmas.

Oh Yeah did I say "Fail"
    Oh and draft a real rush OLB?
    Follett is a real rush OLB. Him and Sintim are the only two that have actually played in a 3-4 D.

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    Fail -

Louis Delmas is our 1st Pick???? What the heck. How about drafting a Real Rush OLB?????

Kyle Moore - Backup

Hell I would rather stay at 12 and select a RB than draft Delmas. Beanie Wells or Knowshon Moreno would have a much Bigger Impact than Delmas.

Oh Yeah did I say "Fail"
    It's nice to know you can predict the future...

Delmas - Backup for 2 years- To who?
    Gilbert - Backup for 1 year- To who?
    Brinkley - Backup for 2 years- To who?
    Zack Follet - Backup his entire CAREER- Two who? Moss and Doom who can barely play DE and have no experience in a 3-4?
    David Veikune - Another Backup-^^
    Kyle Moore - Backup- To who?
    Louis Vasquez - Backup for 2 years-Late round pick. You don't expect them to start..
    Patrick Turner - Rotational WR- Stokely will retire, it would be nice to groom a WR.

It would be nice if you knew what you were talking about.

Leave a comment:

• broooks77
    replied
    Fail -

Kyle Moore - Backup

Oh Yeah did I say "Fail"
    Dude, be nicer. If you want to make your own mock (and we all know that you have many) then go make yet another.

Leave a comment:

• broncofansd
    replied
    Fail -

Kyle Moore - Backup

Oh Yeah did I say "Fail"

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Imo Sean Smith> Louis Delmas. But very good mock.
    But do you think Smith would play CB or FS?

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Imo Sean Smith> Louis Delmas. But very good mock.

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    started a topic *Trade Out Of First MOCK DRAFT*

*Trade Out Of First MOCK DRAFT*

Ok well, in my past mocks I have made trades that make sense, and have a good reason for them. Not so much now, but I'm suppose to be doing my science project and that's boring.

Okey dokey hokis pokus.

THE TRADE;
    We trade our #12 to NEW ENGLAND for their #34, #47, and #89. Now you may ask, why would they accept this trade? Here is why:
    I have no idea. If some one can think of why they would want to trade up than that'd be friggin' dandy.

#34- Louis Delmas FS

Brian Dawkins will be playing closer to the line as our SS. We are still weak at FS. Even though we signed Hill (I believe) most Miami fans say he's not too special. So we draft a hard hitting safety that knows how to be the QB of the defense. Can learn behind Dawkins. Good competition in TC, and can play ST. I would like to see him get stronger.

#47- Jarron Gilbert DE
    We have no real DEs that can fit in our 3-4. Some will try, but we need depth and a starter there. Gilbert is strong and tall. Ideal for a 3-4 DE. He is not as good against the run as Jackson, but he can work on it. Would like to see him add an extra 10 pounds. Oh and here's another reason, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXDSPbZ_OUw

#48- Jasper Brinkley ILB
    He use to be a top 10 pick, but had a leg injury which dropped him to the 6th round. Now after playing a season he has slowely worked his way back up. Andra Davis is not a starter, according to every Browns fan I have talked to or post i've seen, he sucks and they are thankful he is gone. Jasper is big and strong, making him our 3-4 SILB.

#79- Zack Follett OLB
    My favorite player in the draft. He is a great leader and a beast of a pass-rusher. California switched to a 3-4 this year and he excelled greatly. He will be able to play our hybrid D being a pass-rusher in 3-4 and SLB in 4-3. Would like to see him add at least five pounds. Oh and I'm his friend....................................on Facebook.

#89- David Veikune OLB
    Another OLB. Our current ones are terrible, and are very unlikely to excel in a 3-4. But if they do, we still need depth. Veikune played DE but would be too small to play it in the NFL. He had 35 bench reps and has the ability to play rush LB. I don't know much about him, but I have seen members here who are high on him, as well as draft sites speaking highly of him.

#114- Kyle Moore DE
    Another DE who can play in our 3-4. He is underrated, because he was over shadowed by all of USC's tallent. D linemen is where it's at. I would like to see him gain around 15 pounds, making him the ideal size for a 3-4 DE.

#140- Louis Vasquez OG
    No doubt our O line was great this year, but Ben Hamilton was the weak link (that's not saying much) but he will retire soon. And we need some one to fill that position. I believe Litch will play C. Vasquez could improve his technique. 39 bench reps.

#149- Patrick Turner WR
    Imagine this.
    WR- Brandon Marshall
    WR- Patrick Turner
    SLOT WR- Eddie Royal
    How in the hell would you defend that? Once stokely retires we will move Royal into the slot, and most likely put Turner as #2.

#185- Chris Baker NT
    A big stout dude, just a late round developmental player. Looks like Fields will start at NT. But Baker can provide some competition and depth.

#225- Al Afalava SS

Not much to say about late round picks. Learn behind Dawkins at SS. Depth and ST kind of guy.

------------------------------------------------------

So in this draft I believe I addressed every need we have. Except maybe for CB, but with a great D line and LBs in front of them, we don't need a superstar.
Working...
X