replied
    Originally posted by Goatmaster View Post
    which is why i hate maualuga:salute!::salute!:
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Leave a comment:

• Goatmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by housemouse View Post
    Watch players play in games, don't just start to like players because of highlights, what the "experts" say and how they do at the combine or their pro day.
    which is why i hate maualuga:salute!::salute!:

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
    I am not the one in a BANANNA outfit with a midget gorilla next to me. - you should check yourself into a funny farm. LOL
    Watch players play in games, don't just start to like players because of highlights, what the "experts" say and how they do at the combine or their pro day.

Leave a comment:

• broncofansd
    replied
    I am not the one in a BANANNA outfit with a midget gorilla next to me. - you should check yourself into a funny farm. LOL

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    We draft BJ Raji if he falls to us at 12. If not trading down and addressing our needs at OLB would make alot of sense and then try to draft Ron Brace or Chris Baker later on.

Trading down I would go.

1. Clay Mathews Jr.
    2. Connor Barwin
    3. Lawerence Sidbury Jr.

Any of those guys would be great for Denver's Defense and we can get another 2nd Round Pick by trading down!!!
    Time to check yourself into the funny farm.

Leave a comment:

• broncofansd
    replied
    We draft BJ Raji if he falls to us at 12. If not trading down and addressing our needs at OLB would make alot of sense and then try to draft Ron Brace or Chris Baker later on.

Trading down I would go.

1. Clay Mathews Jr.
    2. Connor Barwin
    3. Lawerence Sidbury Jr.

Any of those guys would be great for Denver's Defense and we can get another 2nd Round Pick by trading down!!!

Leave a comment:

• berlownacyo7s
    replied
    I agree!!!
    or we trade down and get Connor Barwin... right broncosfansd???

Leave a comment:

• broncofansd
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    Any mock that includes trading out of the 1st round better include Julius Peppers. The 1st round is where you get your core players, all you're doing is spinning your wheels with this mock, you are not improving the starting lineup, you are collecting backups.

No offense, but trading out of the 1st round is the last thing Denver should do, they have issues that 2nd rounders can't fix.......

I agree!!!

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Any mock that includes trading out of the 1st round better include Julius Peppers. The 1st round is where you get your core players, all you're doing is spinning your wheels with this mock, you are not improving the starting lineup, you are collecting backups.

No offense, but trading out of the 1st round is the last thing Denver should do, they have issues that 2nd rounders can't fix.......

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by housemouse View Post
    Let's see how cinsitent you are with the players in your mock. I'm gunna go find some mocks of yours and compare the first 2 players chosen. If some players are in all of the mocks than hooray for you, if they're just about all different, it'll prove you get high of players when experts weigh in and their combine/pro day results.

Ok i quickly found 5 mocks of yours.
    Let's compare first two picks from each

Mock 1
    #1. Raji
    #2. Barwin

Mock 2.
    #1. Jenkins
    #2. Moreno

Mock 3.
    #1. Gilbert
    #2. Sidbury

Mock 4.
    #1. Brace
    #2. Sintim

Mock 5.
    #1. Matthews
    #2. Brace

So out of these 5 mocks, only one player appeared twice.

OH AND ALSO I FOUND,

In one of your mocks in January. You were taking Brandon Spiked with #33.
    Eight days later you say in a brand new thread that you don't want Brandon Spikes.
    IDK, when I read his mocks I usually see Clay Matthews, Ron Brace, Conner
    Barwin, and Jasper Brinkley.

Making me wonder why we need a new one every other day because they look
    the same with slight deviations to the late round picks and stupid trads.

* Also, as for your trade I don't think NE wants early 1st round picks in the draft.
    They are notorius for trading down, and stock piling 2nd rounders (like they did
    this year) and they are pretty succesful with that.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    OK let's look at the teams who need a TE.

Philly - lost LJ Smith to FA- Scheffler would easily be worth a 2nd to Philly in that OFFENSE.

Atlanta - there is talk of them using a 1st Round Pick on a TE who hasn't played 1 down in the NFL

Buffalo - they very early were Slated to draft Pettigrew(until he ran very slowly at the combine) at 11th Pick in the draft.

Cleveland - Got rid of Kellen Winslow - have no-one like Scheffler on the team.

The fact is Scheffler when healthy is a MATCHUP NIGHTMARE. There isn't a LB who can cover him. So 2nd Round isn't out of the realm.

You clearly have no idea what your talking about.

Scheff better than all the TE's in this draft? Hell no. Pettigrew will run circles
    around him after his rookie season if not before. So your already wrong there
    and thats with only 1 TE.

Scheff isn't worth a 2nd because he can't block, part of the TE's job. He is
    a good receiver but he isn't on TG's, Winslow's, or Gates' level.

Oh, and Clev has Heiden, Royal (just signed), and Martin Rucker (leading receiver
    at Missouri in multiple catagories, drafted last year in the 3rd round) at TE.

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    Let's see how cinsitent you are with the players in your mock. I'm gunna go find some mocks of yours and compare the first 2 players chosen. If some players are in all of the mocks than hooray for you, if they're just about all different, it'll prove you get high of players when experts weigh in and their combine/pro day results.

Ok i quickly found 5 mocks of yours.
    Let's compare first two picks from each

Mock 1
    #1. Raji
    #2. Barwin

Mock 2.
    #1. Jenkins
    #2. Moreno

Mock 3.
    #1. Gilbert
    #2. Sidbury

Mock 4.
    #1. Brace
    #2. Sintim

Mock 5.
    #1. Matthews
    #2. Brace

So out of these 5 mocks, only one player appeared twice.

OH AND ALSO I FOUND,

In one of your mocks in January. You were taking Brandon Spiked with #33.
    Eight days later you say in a brand new thread that you don't want Brandon Spikes.

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    [B]
    Same thing with Tyson Jackson(who I never was a fan of) , he goes and does poorly at his ProDay and NFL experts question his talent.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Tyson Jackson did not do poorly at the combine or his pro day. For a DE there 40 time really doesnt matter, and his still wasnt that bad. But he excelled at everything else, especially the positional drills. He is a top 15 talent, and a real possibility at #12

Leave a comment:

• broncofansd
    replied
    Mouse - I watch a ton of college games , Bowl Games , Senior Bowl and watch Path to the draft , and pretty much every Web sit I can find.

So you are wrong. I have consistently wanted the same players BJ Raji ,Ron Brace, Clay Mathews , Connor Barwin , Clint Sintim.

Obviously when you gather more Information ie:the combine , pro days , and testing I am going to change some of these picks.

I think everyone had us taking Maualuga until he Bombed The Combine and showed up kind of flabby. He will probably be picked 24th-32nd now.

Same thing with Tyson Jackson(who I never was a fan of) , he goes and does poorly at his ProDay and NFL experts question his talent.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

The funny thing is you ALWAYS rip my post but can't handle it when someone doesn't like yours.

I think this is Hilarious!!!!

A Safety with our 1st Pick???? Come on!!! NT , OLB , RB , DE would all be better picks.

I never questioned Delmas as a Player but he will never be our 1st Pick. NEVER

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    The thing about you Broncofansd, is that you only listen to the so called "experts" and their combine.

You get high on a new batch of players every other week. I highly doubt you have even watched any of them play, and that's what counts. What they do on the field, not their combine results are what the "experts" say.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X